1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey, this is KidSareez on Project Gorgon, great game.

Discussion in 'Project: Gorgon News' started by kidsareez, Mar 7, 2014.

1. kidsareez

kidsareez Visitor

Mar 7, 2014
    I must say, the game has very great ideas. I would love to see this game flourish into my dream game. This game has a lot of potential, you may not say the graphics are the best, but they definitely are great, or great enough for me. I like that the NPC's are more important than the average game, where they just come and go. I haven't been outside the cave because I'm still downloading the world but it definitely is a game I'm going to come back to. Found this game out from Reddit. Eric... one of the creators was talking about the cow warning, and I have to say, that warning is a WARNING. It was scary and I saw a tombstone. Lol
    AirmidCecht and Taylor like this.
  2. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

May 12, 2008
    Glad your enjoying it! Remember its just in alpha and it will only get better. If you have any ideas or problems be sure make a note in the the in game bug report.