1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Heys Devs, a question about garg necklace/amulet plz

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Goldberg-Chessy, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No offense but why even have Gargoyle necklace & amulet as part of Shame loot system if they quite obviously are coded to never be any good? They are either all cursed or seriously crappy.

Pretty sure this is a fact as I have been doing Shame since the new loot system came out plus I spammed relentlessly in game and on boards for the necklace awhile back. At one point I spammed paying 500 million for a good garg necklace and though I got a lot of responses nobody had anything even as good as one imbued.

I realize it may be a bit early to tell on the amulets but I have yet to see one good one of those either.

Before refinements I assumed the necklace was coded crappy because Gargoyle armor already had nice resists but now I just don't get it.

Any explanation would be appreciated :)

Sauteed Onion and yars like this.
  2. yars

yars Lore Keeper

And make it so we can enhance it

3. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You and me both, Goldberg. Some are nicely heavy with properties, but useful only for unraveling. Between looting and the inability to reforge, the necklace is always the final piece whenever I make a gargoyle suit. I'll tinker a few hundred exceptional pieces, picking one with the best resists to complete the puzzle, then imbuing as I can.

Goldberg-Chessy likes this.
  4. Goldberg-Chessy

Anyone?

Anyone even just have a pic of a very nice clean garg necklace? They have been around a long time now.

I can personally show pics of high end pieces that fit every other kind of armor slot in the game yet no garg necklaces.

What gives?

5. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The best clean gargoyle necklace I ever found was mana regen 2 and some mana increase. Surprisingly it was loot on a rouser.

6. Otis Leroy Funk

Otis Leroy Funk Journeyman

Looted one with damage eater 15 hpr 3 mr 1 and like 1-17-6-17-1 just yesterday already sold it though. I have more clean nice ones too but nothing as nice as the above.

7. Goldberg-Chessy

That's not bad but in no way is it high end like every other type of armor that has been looted in Shame.

You can re-forge much better then that. Ofc not on a garg necklace as they cannot be re-forged lol