1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hi all, I'm kinda new to shard

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by CharlieTib, Aug 20, 2010.

1. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi! My main character name is Annah Lee,I've been in UO for about 8-9 years total but went away a while then came back. I don't play as much as I used to,too much to do, but I'm having fun. I am a Catskills transplant but I left due to problems there,so here I am! I'm glad to be on the shard, I hope to see you guys in game!

My others are Jay Stamos and Tyler Ryan.

2. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome to Atlantic!

We are a bit odd at times...just ignore our outbursts of odd sayings..
    *coughs* BARTON!

And there are quite a few of us about. But we always seem to have room for just a few more peeps. So grab a sword or a sewing kit, fishing pole even, and jump in!

If I wander by you yell out at me. I get distracted sometimes.
    See you in Sosaria!

3. If you ever need anything ICQ *Points Below*, or global chat, Im on late nights usually after 6pm WST.

Or pm. Let me know if you need some items or gold Xfered from Catskills.

Have a good Day!

4. Caldwin_DDP

Caldwin_DDP Guest

Welcome to Atlantic!!! We hope you come to call it home. If you'd like any help settling in just give me a shout. I maintain a small but active PvM guild, The Dungeon Dweller Project. If you're looking for a small friendly bunch to PvM with get in touch.

dungeondweller : The Dungeon Dweller Project

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Welcome. :)

6. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome to Atlantic *smiles* If you're interested in rping, please feel free to introduce yourself on the ARPC community boards. We've had a number of Catskills immigrants into the rp community as of late.

Welcome home.