1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

hi all new to uo

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by mooncusser, Dec 13, 2008.

1. mooncusser

mooncusser Guest

after reading about this game it seems like somthing i could really enjoy. just a quick question , first i think this server looks like the one i want my question is what client do i get? that has me puzzled lol thanks for any info

2. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Most people use the 2D client since most players have been around for awhile. Some people really like the Kingdom Reborn client though. It's really up to you. I think the 2D client has the more "Ultima" feel, and although the graphics are very sub-par compared to other MMO games out there, I find the overhead view appealing.

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

If you are familiar with many other MMORPG games, you will probably be more comfortable with the KR client - it is more along the lines of the standard interface popular today. But - if you have an older computer, then 2D is the way to go. Either way, welcome to Atlantic and be sure to hollar here if you need anything.

Safe Journeys!

4. mooncusser

mooncusser Guest

thanks all , now i need to get my download going looking foward to uo

5. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend