1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hi Baja Guess who's back,

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Grey Eagle of Baja, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Grey Eagle of Baja

Stratics Veteran

I know a lot of you have missed my insane personality so I've decided to come back just for you.
    Once again I will be the detective who answers only to the queen herself.
    Once again . I will drive everyone nuts with my crazy attitude and nutty personality that even I cant control ..
    Once again I will endeavor in the fel world of pvp (that's only so Cartel and SI can PK me for life). However I will NOT be involved in any type of house sitting or DOC.s . That's not as fun as I thought it was.
    Once again the notorious fisherman will chase the Kraken to the end of the high seas.
    I'm sure everyone is going to give me a nice warm welcome (looking forward to seeing everyone).
    After all this is really the only game that has ever interested me , and like it or not I am part of the cult of UO.
    so HI.. from the craziest player in the game .. ( I do have the paper work to prove it ).

2. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Welcome back!
    I don't know how to tell you this other than being direct.....
    I"m sorry to inform you that the Queen died a tragic death. Blackthorn is now king, there are elected Governors for the virtue cities and a woman who has no name has hirelings and dark wisps at her beck and call to create chaos and pandemonium throughout da region.
    You might want to read the Baja EM forum to help catch up on current events.
    And that woman wants Blackthorn. No idea why.

3. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

4. Fig_The_Ancient

Fig_The_Ancient Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome Home!!...and to our nightmares....lol

5. Xelious Norwood

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend