1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hi Devs,we need migration informations

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RioGrande, Aug 15, 2011.

1. RioGrande

RioGrande Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

A lot of players cant login or update thier accounts with gametime code,the forums are full of angry posts from players,not only here,around the world.
    Houses went idoc and accounts are banned from testing with the new account management.

WE need informations !
    But there is nothing,only playerthreads on fan sites.YOU ARE EA
    Please update the information on uoherald,or put infos in the patch window,that works best years ago,not all read uoherald every day.

Are the houses safe ? i know some players who cant update thier gametimecode now

Thanks for reading.

2. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

Houses went IDOC because of this weekend?

You wouldn't happen to know on what shards and perhaps the general vicinity of where those houses went IDOC would you :eyes:

3. even though it appears like i have no current credit card information setup on my account, my house is still not in the process of dropping. i don't see how other people's houses are falling, unless they accidentally canceled their billing somehow.

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I heard rumors in the game on Saturday (on Siege but not necessarily with regard to housing on Siege) that some people whose accounts had only been inactive for 30 days were seeing their houses going into decay. Take that info for whatever it's worth because I have nothing that I own or can access to confirm it with.

5. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

My server has dozens of new Return to Brit style houses.

Several houses were transferred to closed accounts.

The years worth of old Return to Brit ones are still there.

The reported ownerless ones are still there.

In short they missed a good opportunity to fix things and instead broke a lot more with the migration. Many people bet against EA that this would be the outcome and won. I didn't find many IDOCs about the same as any time in the past year so I suspect they are just the normal ones of people who quit 90 days ago or condemned their house placing a new one.