1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Dramora, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Dramora

Dramora Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Well, no idea why, but I decided to re-activate my account and wander about for a month, and see if it's "clicking" again.

So, when I went in and looked through my bank boxes and backpacks to see what I saved over the years, I discovered the deed for the Dragon Riders of Sosaria [D R] guildstone on one of my characters. I probably got this through an IDOC, but I would be happy to return it, if there is anyone from this guild that's still around, and wants it.

Outside of that, lots of changes! It will take me a while to get up to speed on killing stuff, but I'm good at dying, so it's all good!

Where does the RP happen these days?

And PS....I'm trying to get the HAND back in game for a bit. I already got one member to come back (Omen), let's see if I can get others!

Noble Beast and Zuckuss like this.
  2. Armand de Romanus

Armand de Romanus Journeyman
    Governor

Noble Beast likes this.
  3. Thom

Thom Lore Keeper

See if you can grab Avatar. He was around for a while not too long ago. If you need anything feel free to hit me up.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Noble Beast likes this.
  4. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Dramora, now there is a name from the past. As Thom said if you need anything at all shoot me a message. And if the Hand returns to the game please assure them, I did not do it.

#4 Aedon Durreah, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    Noble Beast likes this.
  5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hi Dramora, you can check for what guilds are still active at search.uo.com if you cannot find the owner of the guildstone (or a member) that deed could be worth a decent amount of gold 50-100m on the rares forum. Good re- starter gold if you ask me! Welcome back!

6. Dramora

Dramora Journeyman

Thanks Flutter for the search tip. They appear to be inactive. That's a shame.

Since I haven't played for ages, I have seem to have a lot of things that could be considered rare. Before I left, I loaded the bank boxes of all of my characters with as much as they could hold. It's been fun going through everything.

Flutter likes this.
  7. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

I found the same in my bank boxes when I returned, and also had a great time going through things. I have heard from others who are looking to make a reappearance, I have to say this pleases me greatly.