1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Catharine of GL, Jun 14, 2008.

1. back from a long brake , i was in prison for 4 months.No computers there,and what i see when i come back new forums. Look nice but where is professional forums ?And what is happening in game?i am totally lost.:link:

2. Nox

Nox Guest

You where better off in prison...gas prices are just plain stupid, Bush is a bigger idot than i had every thought possible, and the weather across the country is chaos.
    there arent any professional forums:/ but you can wak whatever, and most of the time the responses are helpful.

3. FDAU

FDAU Guest

I dont usually call spelling or grammatical errors however when calling somebody an idiot shouldn't you double check your work?

4. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

BTH you mean there are two i's in idiot? Where ya been man?

5. FDAU

FDAU Guest

That and the phrase should be "than i ever thought possible" not every thought.

I been around I log in from time to time and kill some as well as get killed. Still kill way more than I die though :)

6. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Oh and don't forget this one "You where better off in prison..." Microsoft won't catch words that are spelled correct but used improperly. There are a few more as well. I have been seeing some old names pop up around WBB, not sure if they are bought accts or the original owner. Cya around.

7. Maybe he's emphasizing Bush's stupdity by showing the poor extent of the educational system in America?:gee:

8. FDAU

FDAU Guest

Perhaps we do have a poor education system after all its ran by the teachers unions a huge collection of liberal democrats. Also how could you blame Bush for the posters idiocy? Bush has only been president 7.5 years. As I recall the standard K-12 is 13 years so wouldn't Clinton bear some responsibility? Speaking of Clinton's responsibilities when they asked 12 years ago to drill in ANWAR he vetoed saying it would take over 10 years for the American people to reap any benefits IE getting oil out of the ground and to us. So if were gonna bash idiotic presidents lets bash him especially every time you pay over 4 bucks a gallon.

9. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

God I hate to say this but I'm warming up to you...

10. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

lol he does have that effect on you!

11. The joke was comparing Bush's stupidty to the stupidity of the educational system. Its been F^*&ed up for over 100 years. Of course every president is responsible for the blame in the past 100 years.

12. FDAU

FDAU Guest

Aye the libs took it over long ago. They practice more social enginering than teaching imo.

Example -I was told not to come back to my senior Problems of Democracy class after arguing the teachers statement that the second ammendment only applied to militias (national guard) for two weeks. I was one skull full of mush that wouldn't just absorb his bull**** and called him on it every single time. After the first quarter he pullled me aside and told me I was disrupting his class, I replied that he was rewriting history and wouldn't let him. We came to an accord he told me not to come back and I had an A for the rest of the year, since it was my first period class that meant sleeping in an hour every day what self respecting 17 year old could pass that up? When I think back on it I wish I would have stayed and ****ed up his program for the rest of the year it would have been worth it just to see him get red in the face again.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!