1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hi from an old timer

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by MoonlightMyst, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Hello to all! I once played in the mid 90's - around 2000. I just wanted to stop by and say hi!

2. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

I suggest you read posts by Morgana and Mr Clean ! ;)

3. She does not need to read them...she has lived them.

And I must admit...I am surprised to gaze upon her lovely countenance once again.

I know not the words...

...my breath is broken.

4. Moon gazes upon Morgana with a smile

My dearest Morgana, time has been very good to you. It has been too long.

Moons tries to capture her gaze.

5. No, time has not been kind to me.

The years I spent in the Abyss were anything but kind. But I will accept your compliment...and I am very curious as to what happened to you since we last parted.

I had heard that you departed from Sosaria...but, it appears the rumors of your death were greatly exagerated.

6. MollyAtlantic

MollyAtlantic Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back. Some of us are still around.

7. Happy Holidays Moon.

I hope you are well.

I miss you.

8. Stuffa

Stuffa Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

9. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

10. Escobar_TDT

Escobar_TDT Guest

Hello to you too!

11. Moon,

The time has come.

We must set aside our differences. A usurper has risen.

I have remained silent for many years, but I will not stand by and watch this Elf take the throne!

I need your help...and I need the help of all of the "old timers".

Casca must die!

12. Tazar

Tazar Guest

*listens to screeching noises as swords are sharpened*

As the leader of the Atlantic Britannian Coalition that Supports the Royal Britannian Guard, we will support our leader - Captain Avery! The vile usurper Casca will not have our support.

13. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

Usurper? Apparently I havent been paying attention for oh what the last ummm EIGHT OR NINE years but Im not sure how one can be accused of usurping anything since your so called king ran off forever and a day ago.

Get over Lord British he dumped Sosaria like a bad habit long ago. Move on from that rp storyline.

14. No one knows what happend to Lord British. I met him once in Limbo. But he still reigned at that time.

He may have "ran off", we may never know the truth. But the one thing that is certain...Sosarians should not be subject to this usurper. Casca is false.

There is a legimate heir to the throne...but she will not come forward!

So it falls upon me...a fallen servent of the Crown.

15. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Catch up on the fiction and I think you'll understand our reluctance... Casca is not the type to lead Britannia into a new age - except maybe the Dark Ages...

16. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

My bad I seemed to have blurred reality with the rp. I always have said I would never have been a good pure rper.

17. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Turn from the dark unto the light my friend! Join us in our crusade! :mf_prop:

18. MoonlightMyst.

As I live and breathe.

I have to tell you how badly I feel about what I did to you that evening. I sincerely hope that you were resurrected that evening.

Please, go with peace.

Abigail