1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hi, got a few questions

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Seren Devonf, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Seren Devonf

Seren Devonf Guest

Hi all,

I am a returning player from 1999. Heck my account was not even in their database, they had to remove it from archives lol.

So I am trying to figure a few things out.

1. When I log in it says my stats are increased due to length of my account. How much are they increased?

2. I absolutely love doing Fisher/T-Hunters, and together preferably. I also always love to have a high Magery. So I am looking at the following build:

Cart
    LP
    Magery
    Fishery
    Med

However, I cannot figure out what to do with the other 2?

3. I keep seeing people with their skill total over 700, how?

4. People keep referring to some soulstone and moving their skills around? How?

5. My account only has renaissance on it, is it recommded I get legacy?

6. More questions will come as I delve deeper into the game I have not played in almost 10 years.

Thanks

2. jupp jupp

3. Seren Devonf

Seren Devonf Guest

Well I went to order ML and for some reason ended up with a stupid 7 char slot/upgraded room in my bank code...argg...:spider:

I am on pacific server if any TH/Fisherman need a partner or something.

Seren Devonf

4. Maris

Maris Guest

I am also a fisher/T-hunter on the Pacific Shard, look for Treasure (O^S) and we can go out on the boat together! ICQ is 247-061-118