1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hi guys..

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Kyub, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Kyub

Kyub Guest

hello everyone.. i'm returning from playing other games, and would like to jump back into TSO and make it big again.

just a quick question..

when I re-activate my account..my old account (pre tso-e) will I still be able to move to ea-land and be able to participate in all the new features? I read something about not being able to, and was unsure.

thanks in advance,
    Kyub.

2. princessofsh

princessofsh Guest

<blockquote><hr>

hello everyone.. i'm returning from playing other games, and would like to jump back into TSO and make it big again.

just a quick question..

when I re-activate my account..my old account (pre tso-e) will I still be able to move to ea-land and be able to participate in all the new features? I read something about not being able to, and was unsure.

thanks in advance,
    Kyub.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep thats exactly what I did =3 So don't worry just reactivate it =3

3. Guest

Guest Guest

unless your sims have beern deactivated for 120 days or more, then they would have ben deleted by EA. Then if thats the case you'd simply just create new sims in ealand.