1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Hi

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Marcus Aurelius, Nov 6, 2012.

1. :rant2: Hey Baja .. Noxx and so forth here. Just wanted to check in and say hi to all my old friends.
    So == Hi, Sally, Toni, Debi, Dixie, Fig, Vol, Twista,(all of Cartel) Rex, James, Dar, Dar, Erica (forgot char name) Prosp, (forgetting, damn pain pills) . Cypher, Blaze, Ayassa, Gwen ,Sinder,(all of SI) Old man, Old Wolf, Wabbits, Sara and Jinx, Manti , Sara (whose gone now) Dragon Lynx, Warder , Circe, Brotha/Fromage, Aria,
    Dang , think I forgot alot of you, I'm sorry.
    Anyway, alot of us did nt get along in game for one reason or another, but I think we can all agree that in the long run we all had a good time and I hope no one took things personal. I will never forget the fun I've had in the RP world as well as the PvP world.
    I have moved on to Guild wars 2 - Great game.
    Wish you all the best of luck and fun in your travels
    Noxx, Kaleb,Marcus,Aragon.