1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hi Humans!

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Barracoon The Piper, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Hi Humans!
    I'm your nightmare. I delude you with my Sop, my treasures, and my remains... but I'm immortal, and I will appear whenever some fearless warrior will disturbing my silence.

I'm waiting you, Warriors of Sosaria, in my page on Facebook

Click Here

And remember, deluded, If an adventurer is not careful, they may find themselves lulled by the my music and joining my rag-tag band of whiskered minions.

Barracoon The Piper.

2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

July reggie, 2 posts and you want me to click a link to FACEBOOK? I think not ... I don't Facebook even the Devs.

I have a higher price than you offer ... try again.

3. I will buy you with just 2-3 Legendary Scrolls of Power.
    I will remeber of your soul, no piety.
    Your next incursion in my kingdom will be a spreading of blood.

Muahuahauha

Barracoon The Piper.

4. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

You can buy me I'm eas... err I mean cheap.

5. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Welp, you have now gotten me interested, but have yet to come close to my price. This is closer. The fact you consider such bargaining with me is admirable.

What is your next offer? Should it be sufficient, I may return to the game and even consider joining the SL or Minax factions and aid those who appear to desire overthrow of the current situation.

6. Noooo !!! My adorable silver serpents are friends TB , they will not have mercy on you!

7. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

then what would the offer be to simply remain in a neutral corner?

8. A night of love with my handsome Friend

9. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

bzzzzzt! negative on that one. She may be lovely to behold, but my frail human body could not withstand her blandishments for long, methinks.

10. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

She is one Sexy Cadaver! I got rigor mortise of the lower anatomy just peeking. But I think that your bribes have no effect on the Elite Undead.:sleep2: