1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hi Humans!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barracoon The Piper, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Hi Humans!
    I'm your nightmare. I delude you with my Sop, my treasures, and my remains... but I'm immortal, and I will appear whenever some fearless warrior will disturbing my silence.

I'm waiting you, Warriors of Sosaria, in my page on Facebook

Click Here

And remember, deluded, If an adventurer is not careful, they may find themselves lulled by the my music and joining my rag-tag band of whiskered minions.

Barracoon The Piper.

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

we dont take lightly to passive threats!

3. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Barracoon on facebook...honestly how trammie is that?

4. Calyip

Calyip Guest

Fixed.

5. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Spoken like a trammie...fixed...

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Settle down Chard you're starting to get the crazy eyes...

[​IMG]

7. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

My greatest threat was some vampire, lord of the damned, named Wyrm but he has left the realm. Lo and behold I tried to lull him into loving people and liking rainbows and blueness and trying to get him to join up with other happy smurfy good natured citizens as myself, but alas, he just killeth me endlessly. I kept trying to convert him with each death he handed me, in to skipping thru my rainbow smiling faced side, of the realm. He just snarled and shouted DIE INSOLENT BLUE ! To wit I expired but his threats never threatened me, nay I was on a mission to convert him to bring him into the light and the rainbows to convert his darkened damned vampiric dead soul. I just never succeeded at me mission in life here, and then, he left us all.

So now I must try to convert others. I hath failed so far to convert the evil lady of 10,000+ kills to try to end her murderous ways yet she still slays everyone when or if she can. I do not fear her um well I take that back, I HIDE from her all the time. ;) I do not think I will ever convert her to skip the light fantastic into the rainbows of goodness of non aggro non violence, as a citizen here. :D I now cast my rainbows upon some newliwed whom joined the dark side and left his bride alone...GASP ! Evil seems to have won him over even over his new bride !!

I am aged', thus twitters facebooks, ipods and blackberrys are just not my thing at all. Nay I am OLD SCHOOL, no fancy arties, no item$, for me !

But alas *bard* know ye this, tis the crafters whom may maketh ye a lute, when yours breaks or a crafter to help ye get scissors to trim ye whiskers, so be ye mindful, nothing stops us crafters here, from living and dying numerous times daily, for we have vendors to restock and orders to fill. Death & dying just doth not stop us, tis only an temporary inconvenience, momentarily delaying our work here.

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

9. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

And then there are the other EVIL ones whom take walkers away from old ladies and never give em back !! :)

10. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

The funny thing is he kinda looks like me without that lame piercing in...he's a tad "thin" too...ROFL...

Get you some sleep there kage, we wouldn't want you falling asleep at the cpu again...

11. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

12. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

What was that?I musta dozed off...

So does that mean you'll be crying and pressing a mod button here about as fast as you do it in-game, hypocritical killer?

13. MikeD

MikeD Guest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pS-Qy6gFuo

14. Facebook? A nice place in wich I establish a contact between me and you, humans.

But if that's trammie, I wait you in Despise.

Ps.

*gdr off*

I created this account cause I like Gdr... pfff

On facebook, I will create new albums for each shard, with picture and video (when I found them -.-)

Sorry for my english....

15. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

whats with all the bagballs in the harrior video? I thought it was illeagal to put items down for blocking.

16. There is 1 free way around the bagballs ;)