1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

HI I am from LS

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Ivonna Seasmore, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Ivonna Seasmore

Ivonna Seasmore Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Hi I quit a few months ago sold 2 great accounts , deleted everything UO related....I missed UO and the ppl so much I came back, and if I remember right this is where Lord Maplestone was from and he had links to UO Auto map and a couple other links, I am looking to find those links....can anyone plz help me........I would appreciate any help u can give.......I loved UO Auto Map, I have d/l uo cartograpger but I love UOAM so much better, and its probably cuz I am so use to it.......am so set in my ways.
  2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    Here is the link to UO Auto Map, it is back up after a cpl of yrs down. Also make sure you download the complete map files also with it. Welcome back
    UOAM.net - Home of UO Auto-Map
  3. MasterP

MasterP Guest

UOAM.net or go to the baja stratics page there is a post over there for uoam