1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HI im new to stealing, HELP!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Guest, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

How do I steal things I made a thEif and wouldn't you know it when I try to steal from people it ownt let me!

2. Ru Atl

Ru Atl Guest

find a thief guildmaster(npc) and say(i think) "*npc name* join". may need a small gold donation.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Think you need 60 skill to join NPC theif guild. Also must be in Fel to steal from other players (though I think you can loot/steal from other players that are in theives guild in tram).

Most players will train up stealing by taking a pack animal to fel and steal the proper weight items from the packies pack - see FAQ for weight vs skill.

as an fyi you wont be able to steal any artis from doom or dojo till 100 skill (can be 100 w/ jewlery)

4. KrisC

KrisC Guest

Looks like someone(s) certainly don't have their senses of humor flipped on, today.

How've you been, Chessyman?

5. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

he even capitalized it

6. Lonegamer

Lonegamer Guest

WTF OMG Y R U TRYING 2 THEIF OTHAR PLAYRIS TAHT IS LIEK GREIFING U SHUD THEIF DOOM!

Did I hit enough catch words or should I mention crates? Sup Chessy, haven't seen you in ages.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ugh, I wish I had been the first to post. Save the newbs the embarrassment.