1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hi...New to Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by lindylou, Oct 30, 2009.

1. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I've come over to Atlantic and resurrected my baby characters. I'm originally from Sonoma and then moved to Lake Austion when it opened. I've been in UO for 10+ years now but not active for the past year or so. My son invited me over to deco his awesome rune library in hopes that I'll become active again. I ran a couple of auction houses very successfully on Lake Austin for several years.

So that's a bit of my background, and I need a bit of help since I'm new to the shard. I would like to find a plant and vine vendor. If anyone would be so kind as to leave me coordinates or contact me via PM or Yahoo so that I could get a rune, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much in advance. :)

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Hi there. Welcome to Atlantic. :)

3. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

For a plant and vine vendor you could try Sinful Candies place, or I think the Red & Purple Mall has a vendor or two that sell those if I am not mistaken. Not sure if Kero has plants at Mystic Gardens, but you could try there too.

There should be runes for these places at Goodman's Library just west of the moongate in Zento. Or at WinterBreeze Library next to the sheep pen in Yew.

Welcome to Atlantic!

4. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

I'll try to find those places, Lady_Rachel, thanks for the info! :thumbup:

5. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

Also Shyla has a great plant vendor at Robbs Rune Library - Second Floor.

Sinful has the biggest selection of plants though.

Both are located in Malas.
    Could probably use Goodmans [Located directly behind the Zento moongate] or Winterbreeze [Located behind the Yew sheep pens] to get there easily.

Otherwise the coords you asked for are:
    Robbs: 24o 0'N 27o 4'E
    Sinfuls 34'o 38'N 24o 7'E

6. SLACK

SLACK Guest

Hi LL!
    I've started some chars here as well! :gee:
    I have been trying to build them up a bit because in truth LA is getting pretty
    darn boring! Don't get me wrong, it will still be home to my crafters but there
    are just not enough people around pretty much ever! Besides that I can't
    sell hammers or other rewards for much more than it's worht to work the bods any more!
    So unless you are trying to aviod us LA'ers on purpose gimme a holler if you see me! :thumbup1:
    Atl, my new home? Quite possibly..............

7. Fisy

Fisy Guest

Welcome To Atlantic!

8. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

OH NO!! There goes the shard! Slack is here? Oh lordy! :eek:

Hehe hiya Slack!! I hope you are keeping the castle I sold ya on LA though...

It's good to see you here. :mf_prop:

9. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome to Atlantic!

10. Yes, welcome to the most rockin-est shard in the UO universe!

PM if ya need stuffs, perhaps I can oblige.
    Those vines are easy enough to get, and my guild leader is completely nutty about planting, especially since those colors came out.

If ya see anyone from LIFE guild (as in we dont have one other than uo), shout!
    Be glad to help you hit the atlantic ground runnin!!

Off I go, IDOCS to loot!!!!

11. A Lost Soul

A Lost Soul Guest

Arr Mateys! I am new to the shard as well. I played UO up until AoS and recently came back. I am doing a bard/fisherman character, as that is my favorite profession of all time.

So if you see A Lost Soul fishing around the main towns, stop to say hello :)

12. Zhao_Yun

Zhao_Yun Guest

Welcome to ATL.

13. SLACK

SLACK Guest

Of course I still have it!
    Wouldn't part with it!
    I am liking ATL, been some really cool peeps I've met so far and I am looking forward to hunting soon if'n I can get my Noobs un-noobed soon! :loser: