1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hi new to shard

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by CharlieTib, Feb 17, 2010.

1. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Im from the catskills shard.I just reactivated my account and visited the shard and i like it here.I just wanted to say hi,maybe ill see you in game.

2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Hello and welcome!!! Feel free to check out the Chesapeake Directory located here. There are several guilds and towns listed within it. Also EM information so you can get acquainted with our EMs.

Do you by chance know Rotep or Katherine from Catskills? I recently went over there to Olympus to check things out.

3. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa Guest

Welcome back to UO! and welcome to Chesapeake!

The more, the merrier!

Lady Luna Rossa, Guildmistress of [email protected]
    KAV Village Intendant

4. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman

''Do you by chance know Rotep or Katherine from Catskills? I recently went over there to Olympus to check things out.''

I have met them yes,I was the leader of PGoH for 2+ yrs and i still talk to a couple of them.Thats all i really want to say about that guild.

I am looking forward to playing more on Chessy, i even just found out i already know someone from here! Hi Rabbit!!!!!! ^.^

5. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Welcome back and welcome to Chessy!

6. Gowron

Gowron Guest

Welcome to Chessy! You'll find alot of great people here. There are quite a few great guilds, player run towns are booming, and it is quite an interesting time here. Don't hesitate to PM if you have questions or need anything.

7. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Hi Charlie Q me when your on we meet up. I was in Pgoh for a couple years. had a good time for a while. Look forward to seeing you again charlie. Iam in DQxC guild here on chessy.just ask for hudson.OR if you go to luna bank looks for ozog a goblin

8. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman

''Iam in DQxC guild here on chessy.just ask for hudson.OR if you go to luna bank looks for ozog a goblin''

Wait.... i think i was standing next to you for a IDoC !!!! No way!!!!!!!! Your the ice cream goblin right???

9. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Umm.... are you all hitting the Q button by accident?

10. whiterabbit

Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

yes made typo should be dwxc

11. whiterabbit

yes i'm ozog the ice creams goblin