1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hi Origin and goodbye as well

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Eyes of Origin, Jun 15, 2010.

1. The time has come, I'm leaving UO. At least for now. There may be a time when I come back, so I am keeping my Morgaine account open so that I dont lose my castle lol

Real life has just become too busy and as I stated on the Pac page, yes, I was playing WoW for a little while, but that too is probably coming to an end.

I may still pop in to read Stratics as I have my coffee in the morning or at night when I check emails. You never know where and when I may be lurking and who knows, maybe even put in my two cents now and then.

*hugs* to all of CCC and Sara... luv you guys! =)

Take care Origin ... I may just see you in the future.

2. I honestly can't even imagine Origin without you, Morgaine. Even if you can't be here as a player, know that you will be here in spirit.

*BIG HUgs*

Luv ya girlie!

:sad3:

3. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Well that's too bad :sad4:, Origin will always be open for you, we await your return ;).

4. Lore Denin (GL)

Stratics Veteran

Even though we have not met, I am really sorry to see you leaving before we make our official arrival to Origin. Hopefully your break isn't one that takes you completely away from the game and we cross path's sometimes in Sosaria's not to distant future,

Lore's Player

5. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:( *Waves at Morg* come see us when you can.

6. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I know how it is Morgaine. I've been more or less out of game for the past couple months and that will continue through Aug.

7. watchertoo

watchertoo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I too am sorry that you are leaving before I had the chance to meet you.

Be well and be happy... *smiles*

8. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

*sad face* .... It annoys me greatly when people work in absolutes. But, if you must leave, so be it. The memories of the adventures in this game shall hopefully last forever. Although I probably have like zero time right now to invest in playing much, I still get on to look around and say hello; that's what keeps this game alive.

9. zoggins

zoggins Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

*cries* will miss you!

10. Robthemilt

Robthemilt Guest

You'll be back.

11. Stussywear

Stussywear Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone want to buy a a pretty loaded pvp account? I dont really intend on coming back to uo. Its just not fun anymore. Anyone interested shoot me a PM.

12. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May you have fair winds and following seas in all that you do Morgaine. You will be missed.

13. Thanks all.. I will be sure to stop in and say hi.. or leave my opinion somewhere! Some of you are like family, so I will be sure to not completely disappear!

Toi!!!!!!!! Jeez, you couldnt even make your own tread to sell your account? you had to post in my thread? lol j/k Where are you guys now? I heard about some people going to Darkfall, but can't remember if it was you, Multani and them or not.

14. Stussywear

Stussywear Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

We're still in WOW, we just went to a pvp server with Joey and some former mates.

15. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

16. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

You were wonderful to work with. Thanks for all your help. I'm sure Origin will miss you. Maybe we'll both make it back to UO one of these days.

17. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

You know for a very long time I have confronted people on a daily basis. Being a cop it was what I did. It was expected of me. Now that I am retired The same type of confrontation is not acceptable, at best it is anti-social behavior and something I have to work on. I was totally wrong in saying what I did to you. You were the first person to embrace me here at Origin and I turned on you. I am very sorry for my actions and ask that you not hold any bad feelings. I really am sad to see you go and hope that you return soon. We all reach UO burnout and have to take a break. I am looking forward to seeing the red rider of death once again stalking my castle.

18. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Come gather round people wherever you roam
    and admit that the waters around you have grown
    Be truly well Morgaine.

Perhaps when the leaves begin to turn we shall hear the call again