1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HI PEOPLE LONG TIME NO SEE

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by dum3886, May 16, 2009.

1. dum3886

dum3886 Guest

Would just like to say hi to all my old friends.
    Dain, held, sumone starting with v.. van sumthing haha? that guy that was in my guild who came from the shard starting with d.. actually HELLO to all the MOTHER! clan ppl.. hell even a hello to pet, i dunno who else was there the ron twins, mojo jojo still plays? umm sneaky!!! umm beaver but seems like hes gone and BIG BIG BIG HELLO TO LE'LO LLAMA IF HE STILL READS THIS FORUM!!! I MISS U!!!!! EDIT; few extra ppl dragod robin i didn't forget about u ppl my loves :p all of DP guild if its around ummm.... and all those ppl in tokuna island who always stocked the goodies i wanted when i played :D
    like HAYAAAA

Just like to say hello just like Jo did XXX *HUGS AND KISSES* *FLOWERS FOR ALL*

Sry for wasting ppl's time but i thought this forum needed a bit more activity seeing the "other forum" *cough the only good forum cough* sortta got taken away

2. Held

Held Guest

3. Samaira

Samaira Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

+1 on the missing Le'Lo/Mother Russia :(

4. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. Dimebag

Dimebag Guest

SAM!!! you still play?? NUSH GET YOUR BUT BACK IN GAME!!!

6. Samaira

Samaira Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Luka! Yeah, every couple of weeks I pop in and have a look around, but I don't really play at all since Lihan left. Mostly just lurk the boards here lol.