1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hi Siege, What's shaking?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by MoonglowMerchant, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Well,

It's been a nice 2 month break from UO for me. I've been replaying Baldur's Gate....the original one. I've got a mod that allows me to play in 1440 by 900 and its like a whole new game.

Anyway...I'll have to reactivate an account or two in December to keep my houses from falling.

What is happening on Siege? I gather that there is some faction fighting and looks like some new rewards are on the way for spawns.

Is there anyone left who isn't TnT or KoC on the shard?

2. Mystikal GIL

Mystikal GIL Guest

Hiya

Gilfane is very much alive and kicking.

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Lotsa GIL, few JSV. I'd love to see Nemesis GIL and JSV merge to make a faction CoM.

4. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

We've tried this. Theres a certain member that no one can get along with in the HHSF side. I'd just rather mute him in vent on go on with my day. But...... And i can't do anything vs the numbers KOC and TnT can field. GIL can maybe field two pvpers on any given night. So I resort to running around solo trying to find someone alone but we all know how that goes.

Mystical and I have had some good fights vs TnT but then the numbers start to fly in and it gets to be more than we can handle.

It would be nice to have all four factions full. And have some major fights.
    The population here thou can't support that. All the bull**** from the certain HHSf member started to drive everyone away. Amanda and tiberious are just a few that left over all the bull****.

5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Cali hang in there man, we undertand your situation and feel for ya, Cash and many others say yer a hella of a guy, and it must be frustrating putting up with that member, good to see you out there swinging against the numbers, take alot of brass, keep up the good fight man.....

6. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

I would love to fight you Calbretto.

I believe last time we fought, you dumped all your mana on me and bailed. Which is why I bola anyone in site. I had this same situation occur going up against Swisgar Swigal, aka Dante, and once he ran, I bola'd then killed his mount = dead. He cried for a few days but got over it.

There is no running in a 1 v 1 . Especially when I'm in the equation.

7. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

You lie much chump? Last time we fought you bolaed me and six KOC ganked me in Yew. The time before that was on wrong roof where we fought after I was gone for two months. And you beat me three out of three. Don't come here and spew your hate to me. No where in this post had anything to do with you. And just like everytime I was in vent with you and your brother you just spread hate and lies. Your the biggest hippocrite and backstabbing piece of **** I've met in my life. I've never met anyone who talked as much **** as you. How many times in vent did you sell out your own brother? And talk **** and blame everything on him.

I stayed and fought Speedy last night knowing damn well I'd lose with hide and steal on my template but I fought him anyway. Why? Because Speedy is a good mage and my friend. You on the other hand are trash.

This is the last time I will respond to your dumb ass as I'm muting you. You talk a big game but we all know inside your this small little girl.

All kill and hide stealth some more.