1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HI

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Saint of napa, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Hello all!,
    I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I took a vacation about 3 years ago, and am now back. I feel like a newb again the world has changed alot in 3 years, I hope you'll be patient with my questions [​IMG]

one question off the bat, though im sure ill find this subject scrolling old posts. should i use(is it worth it) the new kingdom reborn? or the old....
    Hopefully some of the players i used to play with are still around and i look forward to catching up, and for the newer players i look forward to meeting you!
    SAINT

2. Hello all!,
    I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I took a vacation about 3 years ago, and am now back. I feel like a newb again the world has changed alot in 3 years, I hope you'll be patient with my questions [​IMG]

one question off the bat, though im sure ill find this subject scrolling old posts. should i use(is it worth it) the new kingdom reborn? or the old....
    Hopefully some of the players i used to play with are still around and i look forward to catching up, and for the newer players i look forward to meeting you!
    SAINT

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back. [​IMG] The game is fairly different now, but still the same in a lot of ways. Fun as always.

If you are used to other games such as WoW, Diablo II or EQ, I suggest at least trying KR. It is improving. Else, just go with the Mondains Legacy 2D client, which is very good still and certainly nostalgic.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back. [​IMG] The game is fairly different now, but still the same in a lot of ways. Fun as always.

If you are used to other games such as WoW, Diablo II or EQ, I suggest at least trying KR. It is improving. Else, just go with the Mondains Legacy 2D client, which is very good still and certainly nostalgic.

5. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm starting to like the KR client. It has alot more customization options and very nice macros (though not as good as UOA).

I do my adventuring in KR, but I still do my BOD runs and crafting in 2D.

6. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm starting to like the KR client. It has alot more customization options and very nice macros (though not as good as UOA).

I do my adventuring in KR, but I still do my BOD runs and crafting in 2D.