1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*hidden news* 62.3 Now Live on Europa

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by R Traveler, Nov 18, 2009.

1. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Publish 62.3: is now live on Europa.

This morning towncrier at luna yelled about broken ecosystem and asked to visit Zoo. Mutant Turkey madness begin!

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Well I found a turkey and died shortly after.. I think this is a job for a bard.

3. ArchStanton

ArchStanton Guest

Discoed Turkeys available via Gate from South entrance of Zoo, I will be doing this for the next hour or so. Group up and kill em :)

4. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

*waits for gate*

Lemme at'em! :D

5. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

If you did, look for you stats ! Maybe stats loss !!

6. Out of Date

Out of Date Guest

okay.. How do I do this? never done quests. I got a brush but I need a map to use the brush on. I had a map I picked up from the ground, but as I made a local map to compare my location with the quest location it used the quest map as resource...

7. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Quick run down for those who aren't sure where to go and what to do.

1) Go and speak to that chap Wilson at Moonglow Zoo. Get a brush from him.

2) Find some giant turkeys. You're going to want some friends along for this. Don't take a tamer - he'll munch your pet and one hit kill you when he teleports you in. Ditto mages and summons. We've found that archers and bards work best.

3) When the turkey is (eventually!) dead, you'll get either a map or a map fragment. Three fragments make one map.

4) Once you've opened up your map, identify the area and go there. Double click the brush you got from Wilson, then click on the map. You'll get a message that tells you whether you're in the right area or not. Rinse and repeat til you find the nest. Double click the giant eggs to destroy them, and open up the bag for your reward.

Hope that helps folks!

8. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

What rewards are there? and how long will this event be running does anyone know?

9. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well was running an event tonight and after it we did a Giant Turkey. Took like 15 of us RP'ers without magic equipment and 1 blue guy with a great dragon about 40 minutes and 30 deaths each to kill it lol. Tough buggers

10. darthvodka

darthvodka Guest

Can be done with a bard and archer(s). Get 2 turkeys and disco/provoke them on each other. Attack but dont get too close. They dont like pets and will target the tamer.

I had a Cornucopia drop in my pack when one died and the nest had some gold and a turkey feather in it

11. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes one of my guild members got a Cornucopia and a turkey feather as reward from the map.

12. mustafa

mustafa Guest

the rewards are bit pointless tbh but who cares it is still fun love killing these things archr with crossbow and med special everyshot and wham it goes down prity fast also the fether is an instant invis i hear and the thing with charges is to make food n crap enjoy it people:thumbup: