1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Hidden Valley Auction 14f: Ended

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by BrianFreud, Jun 8, 2015.

1. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

Welcome to the 14th series of Hidden Valley auctions!

More folks have been cleaning up their houses! :D I even had to increase the storage on the auction house's account, just to handle the volume of items this time. It's taken many hours the past week to prep these auctions, but there's again items to please just about everyone, plus enough commodities to power a small army! Enjoy yourselves, and good luck!

Auction 14a: ends Sat June 13 at 8 pm EDT
    A: Rares
    B: Invasion Spellbooks
    C: Food and Drink-Related Items
    N: Containers
    G: Bugged Items
    * NOTE: I will be AFK at the close of this auction. I will close it out as soon as I am able on Sunday. I will not be handling proxies for this auction.

Auction 14b: ends Sun June 14 at 7 pm EDT
    I: Armor, Weapons, and Armor/Weapon Sets

Auction 14c: ends Sun June 14 at 9 pm EDT
    J: Rubble
    K: Double Exceptional Items
    L: "Of Exceptional Quality" Items
    M: Bulk Lots: Rares

Auction 14d: ends Mon June 15 at 8 pm EDT
    D: 2010 Easter, 4th of July, and Christmas
    E: Bells, Statues, Snowglobes, and Snowmen
    F: Deeded Items
    H: Sigil Items / Pre-Patch Items

Auction 14e: ends Tues June 16 at 8 pm EDT
    O: Whispering Roses
    P: AOS Roses

Auction 14f: ends Weds June 17 at 8 pm EDT
    Q: AOS Clothing
    R: Slime-dyed Items

Auction 14g: ends Thurs June 18 at 7 pm EDT
    S: EM Sashes
    T: Invisibility Items
    U: Costumes

Auction 14h: ends Thurs June 18 at 9 pm EDT
    V: Bulk Lots: Commodities
    W: Spawning Rares: Assorted Rares
    Y: Spawning Rares: Deeded Items
    Z: Spawning Rares: Veteran Items

Auction 14i: ends Fri June 19 at 9 pm EDT
    * Items inadvertently not listed in prior auctions
    * Unsold Items from prior auctions

Due to the sheer size of these auctions, items will take a day or two to bag up for the winners. I will contact winners for pickup as soon as your items are ready.

Once again, nearly every lot is "no reserve"... Go wild! :D
    Just in case I've missed setting the reserve for any lots, if there is no reserve listed, then a lot is no reserve.

All items will be delivered on Atlantic.

For anyone who does not use ICQ or some other instant messaging platform, contact me and I will make arrangements with you - please make sure that you have access to a mailbox somewhere on Atlantic where I can deliver your items.

Also, I will be out of town and AFK Tues June 22-June 30; it would be most appreciated if all winners can try to pick up their items, or at minimum contact me, before I leave.

There will be no private bids. All bids must be made in this thread. Proxies are permitted; if you need a proxy, please feel free to ICQ me. However, given the size of these auctions, and the number of ICQs I receive daily, if you can bid for yourself, please do. :)
    Important: I will confirm all proxy requests. If you ICQ or PM me to ask for a proxy, and I do not reply confirming it, assume that I did not receive it - please send the request again!

For the majority of the items in this auction, I am not the owner, but merely the auctioneer. I reserve the right to bid on any items not my own.

The normal 10 minute rule will apply. The auction for that individual item will continue until ten minutes elapses with no further bids. The timestamp on the forum posts will be the deciding timer.

Please note that North America is now in daylight savings time; please make sure to double check what time 7 pm EDT is for you!

Minimum bids/increments:
    • Minimum bid: 100k
    • High bid is 2m or lower: minimum 100k increments
    • High bid is between 2m and 5m: minimum 500k increments
    • High bid is between 5m and 50m: minimum 1m increments
    • High bid is between 50m and 100m: minimum 3m increments
    • High bid is between 100m and 250m: minimum 5m increments
    • High bid is between 250m and 500m: minimum 10m increments
    • High bid is above 500m: minimum 25m increments
    No bid retractions will be allowed. Bids must not be edited after they are posted. Anyone caught modifying or retracting bids will face possible consequences including bans from future auctions. I reserve the right to make errors interpreting minimum bid increments or any other part of these rules. Resolving those errors is left to my discretion.

Payment will be accepted only on Atlantic. If you can only pay on another shard, please contact me prior to the end of the auction. Please also note that all reserves are firm.

Please PM or ICQ 23573865 with any questions.

I run auctions frequently, as time and my patience permits. :D If you are cleaning house or have anything you'd like to auction off, please contact me via PM or ICQ at 23573865. Items may also be dropped off at the mailboxes at my house on Atlantic; please be sure to read the book on the mailboxes! :)

I ask that the following people NOT bid in my auctions:

Inkboy the Wild - 1,175m in bids went unpaid in a previous auction. Multiple excuses and promises to pay the following day, without results, even when the sellers were patient enough to allow 6 weeks for payment.

Lava Hunter - For actions which harm and insult the auction community. "No reserve" means no reserve.

With all of that boilerplate out of the way, on with the auction!

#1 BrianFreud, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  2. BrianFreud

Q1. [​IMG] Body Sash: Athena Elvaness Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch! - THP 200k
    Q2. [​IMG] Body Sash: Jackk III, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q3. [​IMG] Body Sash: Mamob, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q4. [​IMG] Body Sash: Noble Paladin Gustav III - THP 200k
    Q5. [​IMG] Body Sash: Sudawen Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q6. [​IMG] Boots: Alexiii Roxxors Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q7. [​IMG] Boots: Grim Necromancer Sir Lampleylot: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - Longtooths 500k (outbid THP, slippjeem)
    Q8. [​IMG] Boots: Tazbro Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q9. [​IMG] Cloak: Grim Necromancer Baxtor - THP 200k
    Q10. [​IMG] Cloak: Grim Necromancer ROTWILEY: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q11. Cloak: Grim Necromancer Rymenci Tashcae: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q12. [​IMG] Cloak: Kalamar Stevens Roxxors Age Of Shadows - Longtooths 400k (outbid THP, Corum/Genghis)
    Q13. [​IMG] Cloak: Mychelle Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q14. [​IMG] Cloak: Noble Paladin Lord Morfius: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q15. [​IMG] Cloak: Noble Paladin RyanII - THP 200k
    Q16. [​IMG] Cloak: Noble Paladin Saebaka - Jason- 300k (outbid THP)
    Q17. [​IMG] Cloak: Noble Paladin Sotif: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - Valeran 400k (outbid THP, Corum/Genghis)
    Q18. [​IMG] Cloak: Palitus Roxxors Age Of Shadows - Longtooths 300k (outbid THP)
    Q19. [​IMG] Cloak: Ruppina, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - THP 200k
    Q20. [​IMG] Cloak: Thank You Garion, For Supporting Ultima Online! - THP 200k
    Q21. [​IMG] Cloak: To Meadlun Tir Aur, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q22. [​IMG] Cloak: To Yamaneko, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q23. [​IMG] Cloak: Toulouse Lautrec Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q24. [​IMG] Doublet: Giftfive Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q25. [​IMG] Doublet: Grim Necromancer Shanna: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - Jason- 300k (outbid THP)
    Q26. [​IMG] Doublet: Lady Penthesilea Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q27. [​IMG] Doublet: Neid Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q28. [​IMG] Doublet: Noble Paladin Chris Halken: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q29. [​IMG] Doublet: Sorong, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - THP 200k
    Q30. [​IMG] Doublet: Thank You Prothumia, For Supporting Ultima Online! - THP 200k
    Q31. [​IMG] Doublet: To Belle D'argent, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q32. [​IMG] Doublet: To Vfg, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q33. [​IMG] Fancy Dress: Amordea Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q34. [​IMG] Fancy Dress: Euterpe, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q35. [​IMG] Fancy Dress: Sdf Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q36. [​IMG] Fancy Dress: Thank You Ii, For Supporting Ultima Online! - THP 200k
    Q37. [​IMG] Full Apron: Grim Necromancer CreaM PufF - THP 200k
    Q38. [​IMG] Full Apron: Iemanja Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q39. [​IMG] Full Apron: Noble Paladin Hereck - Corum/Genghis 300k (outbid THP)
    Q40. [​IMG] Full Apron: Noble Paladin Lemy - THP 200k

#2 BrianFreud, Jun 8, 2015
  3. BrianFreud

Q41. [​IMG] Full Apron: Rossy, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q42. [​IMG] Full Apron: Thank You Archieball, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q43. [​IMG] Full Apron: To Elayne Trakand, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team - THP 200k
    Q44. [​IMG] Full Apron: Usofalaughagus Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q45. [​IMG] Half Apron: Grim Necromancer Eee: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - Corum/Genghis 300k (outbid THP)
    Q46. [​IMG] Half Apron: Grim Necromancer Junglist - Longtooths 500k (outbid THP, Corum/Genghis)
    Q47. [​IMG] Half Apron: Kamanae Roxxors Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q48. [​IMG] Half Apron: Mandorallen, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q49. [​IMG] Half Apron: To Lord Knolan, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q50. [​IMG] Half Apron: To Sarieos Angellos, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows - Longtooths 500k (outbid THP, slippjeem)
    Q51. [​IMG] Half Apron: Tomette Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q52. [​IMG] Jester Suit: Noble Paladin Lord KevinR - Jason- 300k (outbid THP)
    Q53. [​IMG] Jester Suit: To Sal Sauve, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q54. [​IMG] Kilt: Bbb Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q55. [​IMG] Kilt: Grim Necromancer Tycho - THP 200k
    Q56. [​IMG] Kilt: Lady Vsha Majere Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q57. [​IMG] Kilt: Mesaga, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q58. [​IMG] Kilt: Noble Paladin Cthulu: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q59. [​IMG] Plain Dress: Hiallu Inc. Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q60. [​IMG] Plain Dress: Nikki Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q61. [​IMG] Plain Dress: Noble Paladin HAMMMERHead: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q62. [​IMG] Plain Dress: Noble Paladin Min Delrai - THP 200k
    Q63. [​IMG] Plain Dress: Tallulah Velvet Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch! - Corum/Genghis 300k (outbid THP)
    Q64. [​IMG] Plain Dress: Thank You Madiera , For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q65. [​IMG] Robe: Callidus Vincras, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q66. [​IMG] Robe: Dalith Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q67. [​IMG] Robe: Ethaum Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q68. [​IMG] Robe: Grim Necromancer Lord Ebola Zaire - THP 200k
    Q69. [​IMG] Robe: Grim Necromancer Lorto - THP 200k
    Q70. [​IMG] Robe: Grim Necromancer Money T II: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q71. [​IMG] Robe: Grim Necromancer Sethmon: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q72. [​IMG] Robe: Grim Necromancer Sylynce - THP 200k
    Q73. [​IMG] Robe: Grim Necromancer Va Nelly - THP 200k
    Q74. [​IMG] Robe: Grim Necromancer Xar: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q75. [​IMG] Robe: Himp, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - Jason- 300k (outbid THP)
    Q76. [​IMG] Robe: Maximus Evermor Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q77. [​IMG] Robe: Noble Paladin Talaber: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q78. [​IMG] Robe: Noble Paladin Zovo - THP 200k
    Q79. [​IMG] Robe: Seifer Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q80. [​IMG] Robe: SHADY DANIALZ, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k

#3 BrianFreud, Jun 8, 2015
  4. BrianFreud

Q81. [​IMG] Robe: Thank You Kayin, For Supporting Ultima Online! - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q82. [​IMG] Robe: Thank You Lord Retchard, For Supporting Ultima Online! - Corum/Genghis 300k (outbid THP)
    Q83. [​IMG] Robe: Thereonlycanbeon Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - Corum/Genghis 300k (outbid THP)
    Q84. [​IMG] Robe: To AROWANA, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q85. [​IMG] Robe: To Bratus Bere, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q86. [​IMG] Robe: To Crazy Man, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - Longtooths 1m (outbid THP, Crazy White Boy)
    Q87. [​IMG] Robe: To LOUELLA, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q88. [​IMG] Robe: To Peeters, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - Longtooths 1m (outbid THP)
    Q89. [​IMG] Robe: Torinel, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - THP 200k
    Q90. [​IMG] Robe: Uther Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q91. [​IMG] Robe: Waylin, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q92. [​IMG] Robe: X-LOLita-X Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q93. [​IMG] Robe: Zeruel Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q94. [​IMG] Sandals: Amari Jamak, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q95. [​IMG] Sandals: Araseidon Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q96. [​IMG] Sandals: Athena Asamiya Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch! - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q97. Sandals: Big Shazz Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q98. [​IMG] Sandals: Blach Jack Roxxors Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q99. [​IMG] Sandals: Bli-C, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q100. [​IMG] Sandals: Cortablo Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - Longtooths 500k (outbid THP, slippjeem)
    Q101. [​IMG] Sandals: Cynnor Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q102. [​IMG] Sandals: Davey Havok Roxxors Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q103. [​IMG] Sandals: Dddd Roxxors Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q104. [​IMG] Sandals: Dorn Nebrios II Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q105. [​IMG] Sandals: Fentro Roxxors Age Of Shadows - Jason- 300k (outbid THP)
    Q106. [​IMG] Sandals: Galaril, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q107. [​IMG] Sandals: Gdaf Roxxors Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q108. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Alkie Dude: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q109. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Creap - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q110. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer DdM - Longtooths 500k (outbid THP, slippjeem)
    Q111. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer FricK - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q112. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Greshym - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q113. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Guildarr: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q114. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Jarex - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q115. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Kahless - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q116. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Kelly Hsu - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q117. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Kircheis - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q118. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Kkkkkkk - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q119. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Lady Assyiah - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)
    Q120. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Leroyking - slippjeem 350k (outbid THP)

#4 BrianFreud, Jun 8, 2015
  5. BrianFreud

Q121. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Madam PA - THP 200k
    Q122. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer MalBrook - THP 200k
    Q123. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Navox - THP 200k
    Q124. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Necrofillia - Longtooths 1m (outbid THP)
    Q125. [​IMG] Sandals: Hellise, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - THP 200k (outbid Longtooths)
    Q126. [​IMG] Sandals: Jean Chretien, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q127. [​IMG] Sandals: Jharid Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q128. [​IMG] Sandals: Kgf Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q129. [​IMG] Sandals: Lady Catricia, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q130. [​IMG] Sandals: Laiquendi Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q131. [​IMG] Sandals: Linni Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q132. [​IMG] Sandals: M'Tuok, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q133. [​IMG] Sandals: Maam-B, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q134. [​IMG] Sandals: Marsillia Pavia, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q135. [​IMG] Sandals: Meta Wer Ker Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q136. [​IMG] Sandals: MinionX, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - THP 200k
    Q137. [​IMG] Sandals: Nevar Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q138. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Cardinal Samhain - THP 200k
    Q139. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Cece - THP 200k
    Q140. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Cohenik'TheThird - THP 200k
    Q141. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Corwin I - Valeran 300k (outbid THP)
    Q142. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Darien Winter - THP 200k
    Q143. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin DarkWindEntreri - THP 200k
    Q144. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin DaWizarD - THP 200k
    Q145. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Dd - THP 200k
    Q146. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Eee - THP 200k
    Q147. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Epithis - THP 200k
    Q148. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin JING - THP 200k
    Q149. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Karnaugh - THP 200k
    Q150. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin King Fisher - THP 200k
    Q151. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Kkkkhhh - THP 200k
    Q152. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Lord Morikun - THP 200k
    Q153. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Naaki: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q154. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Neero - THP 200k
    Q155. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Shaddow Knight: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q156. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Smiddy: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q157. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Snoprt - THP 200k
    Q158. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Sougetsu - THP 200k
    Q159. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Tessai - THP 200k
    Q160. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Valhallah - THP 200k

#5 BrianFreud, Jun 8, 2015
  6. BrianFreud

Q161. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Zebrina Pindula - THP 200k
    Q162. [​IMG] Sandals: Of InternalRealm Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q163. [​IMG] Sandals: Om Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q164. [​IMG] Sandals: Outy Toproot Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch! - THP 200k
    Q165. [​IMG] Sandals: SHANIQUA DIGGLER Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q166. [​IMG] Sandals: SmAsH YO FAcE Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q167. [​IMG] Sandals: Thank You AAB, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q168. [​IMG] Sandals: Thank You Ashyndal, For Supporting Ultima Online! - THP 200k
    Q169. [​IMG] Sandals: Thank You Fshsfh, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q170. [​IMG] Sandals: Thank You IzellahZivan, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q171. [​IMG] Sandals: Three Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q172. [​IMG] Sandals: To Lady Liquiciaous, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch - THP 200k
    Q173. [​IMG] Sandals: To Lord Kawa, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q174. [​IMG] Sandals: To Oleif Ver Magnus, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q175. [​IMG] Sandals: To Yor Smithe, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team - THP 200k
    Q176. [​IMG] Sandals: Trilug, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q177. [​IMG] Sandals: Umbria Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q178. [​IMG] Sandals: ViC LoIR Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q179. [​IMG] Sandals: ViC Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q180. [​IMG] Sandals: Vilis Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - Valeran 300k (outbid THP)
    Q181. [​IMG] Sandals: Wood Grane, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - THP 200k
    Q182. [​IMG] Sandals: Wovoka Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q183. [​IMG] Skirt: Grim Necromancer Aphridie - THP 200k
    Q184. [​IMG] Skirt: Sentha Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q185. [​IMG] Skirt: Thank You KURENAI, For Supporting Ultima Online! - THP 200k
    Q186. [​IMG] Skirt: To Solange DeCreme, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch - Jason- 300k (outbid THP)
    Q187. [​IMG] Surcoat: CUrely, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - THP 200k
    Q188. [​IMG] Surcoat: Drusus Septimus, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q189. [​IMG] Surcoat: Grim Necromancer Fds - THP 200k
    Q190. [​IMG] Surcoat: Noble Paladin King Fisher - THP 200k
    Q191. [​IMG] Surcoat: Noble Paladin Riva - THP 200k
    Q192. [​IMG] Surcoat: Thank You Relkin, For Supporting Ultima Online! - Corum/Genghis 300k (outbid THP)
    Q193. [​IMG] Surcoat: To Ll, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q194. [​IMG] Thigh Boots: Banglor, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - THP 200k
    Q195. [​IMG] Thigh Boots: Grim Necromancer Rthert - THP 200k
    Q196. [​IMG] Thigh Boots: Grim Necromancer Vradak Uv Grork: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q197. [​IMG] Thigh Boots: Gurru Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q198. [​IMG] Thigh Boots: Sucine Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q199. [​IMG] Thigh Boots: TALEN Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q200. [​IMG] Thigh Boots: Thank You Annar, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k

#6 BrianFreud, Jun 8, 2015
  7. BrianFreud

Q201. [​IMG] Thigh Boots: Thank You Legtha Yelinti, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q202. [​IMG] Thigh Boots: To Prae, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - Jason- 300k (outbid THP)
    Q203. [​IMG] Thigh Boots: To Rayvox , For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q204. [​IMG] Thigh Boots: To Semra, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q205. [​IMG] Thigh Boots: Trish, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q206. [​IMG] Tunic: Abakan, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q207. [​IMG] Tunic: Asno Loco, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q208. [​IMG] Tunic: Azmodan, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - THP 200k
    Q209. [​IMG] Tunic: BomB Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q210. [​IMG] Tunic: Grim Necromancer Xanossss - THP 200k
    Q211. [​IMG] Tunic: Kalbane Hartbane Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q212. [​IMG] Tunic: Marc Fleischwolf, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q213. [​IMG] Tunic: Noble Paladin Centome: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - Valeran 400k (outbid THP, Jason-, Corum/Genghis)
    Q214. [​IMG] Tunic: Singtifious, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - Valeran 300k (outbid Jason-)
    Q215. [​IMG] Tunic: Tailorguy Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 200k
    Q216. [​IMG] Tunic: Thank You Gensan, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q217. [​IMG] Tunic: Thank You Gfhjgfhj, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - THP 200k
    Q218. [​IMG] Tunic: To Cafall, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - Corum/Genghis 300k (outbid THP, Jason-)
    Q219. [​IMG] Tunic: To Semion, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch - Corum/Genghis 300k (outbid THP, Valeran)

#7 BrianFreud, Jun 8, 2015
  8. BrianFreud

R: Slime-dyed Items
    R1. [​IMG] 100 Cloth [slime, hue 1259] - slippjeem 100k
    R2. [​IMG] 100 Cloth [slime, hue 1259] - slippjeem 100k
    R3. [​IMG] 100 Cloth [slime, hue 1263] - slippjeem 100k
    R4. [​IMG] 100 Cloth [slime, hue 1267] - slippjeem 100k
    R5. [​IMG] 2 Clean Bandage [slime, hue 1261] - no reserve
    R6. greencloak.png An Arcane Cloak - no reserve
    R7. greencloak.png An Arcane Cloak - no reserve
    R8. bluecloak.png An Arcane Cloak - no reserve
    R9. [​IMG] An Arcane Cloak - no reserve
    R10. blazebanadana.png Bandana - no reserve
    R11. [​IMG] Bloodwood Spirit: Spirit Speak +10 | Necromancy +5 | Mongbat Protection: +55% - 1m reserve
    R12. [​IMG] Floppy Hat - no reserve
    R13. purplehat.png Floppy Hat - no reserve
    R14. [​IMG] Hakama-****a - Longtooths 100k
    R15. [​IMG] Half Apron - no reserve
    R16. [​IMG] Half Apron - no reserve
    R17. [​IMG] Jester Hat - no reserve
    R18. [​IMG] Kilt - no reserve
    R19. [​IMG] Kilt - no reserve
    R20. [​IMG] Obi - no reserve
    R21. [​IMG] Obi - no reserve
    R22. [​IMG] Robe - no reserve
    R23. [​IMG] Robe - ZozmaLS 100k
    R24. [​IMG] Shirt - no reserve

#8 BrianFreud, Jun 8, 2015
  9. Longtooths

Longtooths Supreme Commander
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend LTC

Q86. 100k
    Q88. 100k
    Q124. 100k
    R14. 100k

BrianFreud likes this.
  10. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

Q-213) 200k
    Q-214) 200k
    Q-218) 200k

BrianFreud likes this.
  11. BrianFreud

All bids updated.

12. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

You put My bids with Longtooths names haha. On 213, 214, and 218

You got so many names to look at..I am amazed you are doing that good lol. The way you are updating this on the original post is by far my favorite method. Makes it super easy on the bidder...but harder on you. Thanks for the effort.

Kahlan, BrianFreud and Longtooths like this.
  13. Valeran

Valeran Adventurer

Q180. [​IMG] Sandals: Vilis Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - 100k

BrianFreud likes this.
  14. BrianFreud

Fixed, thanks :D

15. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Q1 to Q 219 inclusive ...bid on all and each item of AOS clothing 200k each..

BrianFreud likes this.
  16. BrianFreud

All bids updated.

17. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

Q-16) 300k
    Q-25) 300k
    Q-52) 300k
    Q-75) 300k
    Q-186) 300k
    Q-202) 300k

BrianFreud likes this.
  18. BrianFreud

All bids updated.

19. Longtooths

86. 500K
    88. 500K
    Q124. 500K

BrianFreud likes this.
  20. Corum/Genghis

Corum/Genghis Seasoned Veteran

Q12 - 300k
    Q17 - 300k
    Q39 - 300k
    Q45 - 300k
    Q46 - 300k
    Q63 - 300k
    Q82 - 300k
    Q83 - 300k
    Q192 - 300k
    Q213 - 300k
    Q218 - 300k
    A219 - 300k

BrianFreud likes this.
  21. Valeran

Valeran Adventurer

Q180. [​IMG] Sandals: Vilis Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - 300k
    Q213. [​IMG] Tunic: Noble Paladin Centome: I Survived The Birth Of Malas -300k
    Q141. [​IMG] Sandals: Noble Paladin Corwin I - 300k
    Q17. [​IMG] Cloak: Noble Paladin Sotif: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - 300k

BrianFreud likes this.
  22. Crazy White Boy

Crazy White Boy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Q86. [​IMG] Robe: To Crazy Man, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - 500k

BrianFreud likes this.
  23. Longtooths

Q86. 1m
    Q88. 1m
    Q124. 1m

BrianFreud likes this.
  24. slippjeem

slippjeem Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

81. [​IMG] Robe: Thank You Kayin, For Supporting Ultima Online! - 350k
    Q82. [​IMG] Robe: Thank You Lord Retchard, For Supporting Ultima Online! - 350k
    Q83. [​IMG] Robe: Thereonlycanbeon Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q94. [​IMG] Sandals: Amari Jamak, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - 350k
    Q95. [​IMG] Sandals: Araseidon Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q96. [​IMG] Sandals: Athena Asamiya Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch! -350k
    Q97. Sandals: Big Shazz Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q98. [​IMG] Sandals: Blach Jack Roxxors Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q99. [​IMG] Sandals: Bli-C, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - 350k
    Q100. [​IMG] Sandals: Cortablo Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q101. [​IMG] Sandals: Cynnor Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q102. [​IMG] Sandals: Davey Havok Roxxors Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q103. [​IMG] Sandals: Dddd Roxxors Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q104. [​IMG] Sandals: Dorn Nebrios II Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q105. [​IMG] Sandals: Fentro Roxxors Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q106. [​IMG] Sandals: Galaril, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Age Of Shadows -350k
    Q107. [​IMG] Sandals: Gdaf Roxxors Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q108. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Alkie Dude: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q109. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Creap -350k
    Q110. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer DdM - 350k
    Q111. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer FricK - 350k
    Q112. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Greshym - 350k
    Q113. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Guildarr: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q114. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Jarex - 350k
    Q115. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Kahless - 350k
    Q116. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Kelly Hsu - 350k
    Q117. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Kircheis - 350k
    Q118. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Kkkkkkk - 350k
    Q119. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Lady Assyiah - 350k
    Q120. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer Leroyking - 350k

#24 slippjeem, Jun 17, 2015
    BrianFreud likes this.
  25. slippjeem

slippjeem Certifiable

Q6. [​IMG] Boots: Alexiii Roxxors Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q7. [​IMG] Boots: Grim Necromancer Sir Lampleylot: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - 350k
    Q8. [​IMG] Boots: Tazbro Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows -350k
    Q12. [​IMG] Cloak: Kalamar Stevens Roxxors Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q17. [​IMG] Cloak: Noble Paladin Sotif: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q45. [​IMG] Half Apron: Grim Necromancer Eee: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q46. [​IMG] Half Apron: Grim Necromancer Junglist - 350k
    Q47. [​IMG] Half Apron: Kamanae Roxxors Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q48. [​IMG] Half Apron: Mandorallen, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q49. [​IMG] Half Apron: To Lord Knolan, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q50. [​IMG] Half Apron: To Sarieos Angellos, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows - 350k
    Q51. [​IMG] Half Apron: Tomette Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - 350k

BrianFreud likes this.
  26. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

Q-105) 300k

BrianFreud likes this.
  27. slippjeem

slippjeem Certifiable

R1-4 100k

BrianFreud likes this.
  28. BrianFreud

All bids updated. This one ends in just over 45 minutes! :)

29. BrianFreud

High bid is 300k; next raise would be 400k

30. Longtooths

Q100. [​IMG] Sandals: Cortablo Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows - 500k
    Q110. [​IMG] Sandals: Grim Necromancer DdM - 500k
    Q7. [​IMG] Boots: Grim Necromancer Sir Lampleylot: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - 500k

BrianFreud likes this.
  31. Longtooths

Q18. [​IMG] Cloak: Palitus Roxxors Age Of Shadows - THP 300k
    Q12. [​IMG] Cloak: Kalamar Stevens Roxxors Age Of Shadows - 400k

BrianFreud likes this.
  32. ZozmaLS

ZozmaLS Journeyman

R23. - 100k

BrianFreud likes this.
  33. Longtooths

Q50. [​IMG] Half Apron: To Sarieos Angellos, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows - 500k
    Q46. [​IMG] Half Apron: Grim Necromancer Junglist - 500k

BrianFreud likes this.
  34. BrianFreud

All bids updated; 14 minutes left!

35. Valeran

Valeran Adventurer

Q213. [​IMG] Tunic: Noble Paladin Centome: I Survived The Birth Of Malas - 400k
    Q17. [​IMG] Cloak: Noble Paladin Sotif: I Survived The Age Of Shadows - 400k

BrianFreud likes this.
  36. BrianFreud

8 minutes left; the 10-minute rule is now in effect.

37. Valeran

Valeran Adventurer

Q214. [​IMG] Tunic: Singtifious, Age Of Shadows Early Settler - 300k

BrianFreud likes this.
  38. BrianFreud

Auction ends; Q214 is still in the 10 minute rule. @Jason-

39. BrianFreud

Q214 has now closed. I'll have the winners list up shortly. Meantime, don't forget, 3 more auction left, including the commodities auction ending tomorrow! :)

Auction 14g:ends Thurs June 18 at 7 pm EDT
    S: EM Sashes
    T: Invisibility Items
    U: Costumes

Auction 14h:ends Thurs June 18 at 9 pm EDT
    V: Bulk Lots: Commodities
    W: Spawning Rares: Assorted Rares
    Y: Spawning Rares: Deeded Items
    Z: Spawning Rares: Veteran Items

Auction 14i:ends Fri June 19 at 9 pm EDT
    * Items inadvertently not listed in prior auctions
    * Unsold Items from prior auctions

40. BrianFreud

Winners List:

I will update http://stratics.com/community/threads/hidden-valley-auction-14-results.343083/ as your bags are ready for pickup. :)

@Corum/Genghis
    Q45. Half Apron: Grim Necromancer Eee: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q63. Plain Dress: Tallulah Velvet Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!
    Q82. Robe: Thank You Lord Retchard, For Supporting Ultima Online!
    Q83. Robe: Thereonlycanbeon Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q192. Surcoat: Thank You Relkin, For Supporting Ultima Online!
    Q218. Tunic: To Cafall, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q219. Tunic: To Semion, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch
    Q39. Full Apron: Noble Paladin Hereck
    Total: 2.4m

@Jason-
    Q25. Doublet: Grim Necromancer Shanna: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q105. Sandals: Fentro Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q186. Skirt: To Solange DeCreme, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch
    Q202. Thigh Boots: To Prae, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q16. Cloak: Noble Paladin Saebaka
    Q52. Jester Suit: Noble Paladin Lord KevinR
    Q75. Robe: Himp, Age Of Shadows Early Settler
    Total: 2.1m

@Longtooths
    R14. Hakama-****a
    Q86. Robe: To Crazy Man, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q88. Robe: To Peeters, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q124. Sandals: Grim Necromancer Necrofillia
    Q18. Cloak: Palitus Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q12. Cloak: Kalamar Stevens Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q7. Boots: Grim Necromancer Sir Lampleylot: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q46. Half Apron: Grim Necromancer Junglist
    Q50. Half Apron: To Sarieos Angellos, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows
    Q100. Sandals: Cortablo Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows
    Q110. Sandals: Grim Necromancer DdM
    Total: 6.3m

@slippjeem
    R1. 100 Cloth [slime, hue 1259]
    R2. 100 Cloth [slime, hue 1259]
    R3. 100 Cloth [slime, hue 1263]
    R4. 100 Cloth [slime, hue 1267]
    Q6. Boots: Alexiii Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q8. Boots: Tazbro Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q47. Half Apron: Kamanae Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q48. Half Apron: Mandorallen, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q49. Half Apron: To Lord Knolan, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows
    Q51. Half Apron: Tomette Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q81. Robe: Thank You Kayin, For Supporting Ultima Online!
    Q94. Sandals: Amari Jamak, Age Of Shadows Early Settler
    Q95. Sandals: Araseidon Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q96. Sandals: Athena Asamiya Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!
    Q97. Sandals: Big Shazz Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows
    Q98. Sandals: Blach Jack Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q99. Sandals: Bli-C, Age Of Shadows Early Settler
    Q101. Sandals: Cynnor Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows
    Q102. Sandals: Davey Havok Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q103. Sandals: Dddd Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q104. Sandals: Dorn Nebrios II Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q106. Sandals: Galaril, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q107. Sandals: Gdaf Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q108. Sandals: Grim Necromancer Alkie Dude: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q109. Sandals: Grim Necromancer Creap
    Q111. Sandals: Grim Necromancer FricK
    Q112. Sandals: Grim Necromancer Greshym
    Q113. Sandals: Grim Necromancer Guildarr: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q114. Sandals: Grim Necromancer Jarex
    Q115. Sandals: Grim Necromancer Kahless
    Q116. Sandals: Grim Necromancer Kelly Hsu
    Q117. Sandals: Grim Necromancer Kircheis
    Q118. Sandals: Grim Necromancer Kkkkkkk
    Q119. Sandals: Grim Necromancer Lady Assyiah
    Q120. Sandals: Grim Necromancer Leroyking
    Total: 11.25m

@THP
    Q1. Body Sash: Athena Elvaness Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!
    Q2. Body Sash: Jackk III, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows
    Q3. Body Sash: Mamob, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q4. Body Sash: Noble Paladin Gustav III
    Q5. Body Sash: Sudawen Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows
    Q9. Cloak: Grim Necromancer Baxtor
    Q10. Cloak: Grim Necromancer ROTWILEY: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows
    Q11. Cloak: Grim Necromancer Rymenci Tashcae: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q13. Cloak: Mychelle Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q14. Cloak: Noble Paladin Lord Morfius: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q15. Cloak: Noble Paladin RyanII
    Q19. Cloak: Ruppina, Age Of Shadows Early Settler
    Q20. Cloak: Thank You Garion, For Supporting Ultima Online!
    Q21. Cloak: To Meadlun Tir Aur, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows
    Q22. Cloak: To Yamaneko, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q23. Cloak: Toulouse Lautrec Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q24. Doublet: Giftfive Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q26. Doublet: Lady Penthesilea Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q27. Doublet: Neid Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q28. Doublet: Noble Paladin Chris Halken: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q29. Doublet: Sorong, Age Of Shadows Early Settler
    Q30. Doublet: Thank You Prothumia, For Supporting Ultima Online!
    Q31. Doublet: To Belle D'argent, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows
    Q32. Doublet: To Vfg, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q33. Fancy Dress: Amordea Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q34. Fancy Dress: Euterpe, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q35. Fancy Dress: Sdf Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q36. Fancy Dress: Thank You Ii, For Supporting Ultima Online!
    Q37. Full Apron: Grim Necromancer CreaM PufF
    Q38. Full Apron: Iemanja Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q40. Full Apron: Noble Paladin Lemy
    Q41. Full Apron: Rossy, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q42. Full Apron: Thank You Archieball, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows
    Q43. Full Apron: To Elayne Trakand, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team
    Q44. Full Apron: Usofalaughagus Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q53. Jester Suit: To Sal Sauve, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows
    Q54. Kilt: Bbb Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q55. Kilt: Grim Necromancer Tycho
    Q56. Kilt: Lady Vsha Majere Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q57. Kilt: Mesaga, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows
    Q58. Kilt: Noble Paladin Cthulu: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q59. Plain Dress: Hiallu Inc. Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q60. Plain Dress: Nikki Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q61. Plain Dress: Noble Paladin HAMMMERHead: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows
    Q62. Plain Dress: Noble Paladin Min Delrai
    Q64. Plain Dress: Thank You Madiera , For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows
    Q65. Robe: Callidus Vincras, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q66. Robe: Dalith Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q67. Robe: Ethaum Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q68. Robe: Grim Necromancer Lord Ebola Zaire
    Q69. Robe: Grim Necromancer Lorto
    Q70. Robe: Grim Necromancer Money T II: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q71. Robe: Grim Necromancer Sethmon: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q72. Robe: Grim Necromancer Sylynce
    Q73. Robe: Grim Necromancer Va Nelly
    Q74. Robe: Grim Necromancer Xar: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows
    Q76. Robe: Maximus Evermor Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q77. Robe: Noble Paladin Talaber: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows
    Q78. Robe: Noble Paladin Zovo
    Q79. Robe: Seifer Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows
    Q80. Robe: SHADY DANIALZ, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q84. Robe: To AROWANA, For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q85. Robe: To Bratus Bere, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q87. Robe: To LOUELLA, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q89. Robe: Torinel, Age Of Shadows Early Settler
    Q90. Robe: Uther Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q91. Robe: Waylin, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q92. Robe: X-LOLita-X Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q93. Robe: Zeruel Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q121. Sandals: Grim Necromancer Madam PA
    Q122. Sandals: Grim Necromancer MalBrook
    Q123. Sandals: Grim Necromancer Navox
    Q125. Sandals: Hellise, Age Of Shadows Early Settler
    Q126. Sandals: Jean Chretien, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q127. Sandals: Jharid Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q128. Sandals: Kgf Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q129. Sandals: Lady Catricia, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows
    Q130. Sandals: Laiquendi Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q131. Sandals: Linni Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q132. Sandals: M'Tuok, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q133. Sandals: Maam-B, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q134. Sandals: Marsillia Pavia, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows
    Q135. Sandals: Meta Wer Ker Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q136. Sandals: MinionX, Age Of Shadows Early Settler
    Q137. Sandals: Nevar Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q138. Sandals: Noble Paladin Cardinal Samhain
    Q139. Sandals: Noble Paladin Cece
    Q140. Sandals: Noble Paladin Cohenik'TheThird
    Q142. Sandals: Noble Paladin Darien Winter
    Q143. Sandals: Noble Paladin DarkWindEntreri
    Q144. Sandals: Noble Paladin DaWizarD
    Q145. Sandals: Noble Paladin Dd
    Q146. Sandals: Noble Paladin Eee
    Q147. Sandals: Noble Paladin Epithis
    Q148. Sandals: Noble Paladin JING
    Q149. Sandals: Noble Paladin Karnaugh
    Q150. Sandals: Noble Paladin King Fisher
    Q151. Sandals: Noble Paladin Kkkkhhh
    Q152. Sandals: Noble Paladin Lord Morikun
    Q153. Sandals: Noble Paladin Naaki: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q154. Sandals: Noble Paladin Neero
    Q155. Sandals: Noble Paladin Shaddow Knight: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q156. Sandals: Noble Paladin Smiddy: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows
    Q157. Sandals: Noble Paladin Snoprt
    Q158. Sandals: Noble Paladin Sougetsu
    Q159. Sandals: Noble Paladin Tessai
    Q160. Sandals: Noble Paladin Valhallah
    Q161. Sandals: Noble Paladin Zebrina Pindula
    Q162. Sandals: Of InternalRealm Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q163. Sandals: Om Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q164. Sandals: Outy Toproot Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!
    Q165. Sandals: SHANIQUA DIGGLER Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q166. Sandals: SmAsH YO FAcE Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q167. Sandals: Thank You AAB, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q168. Sandals: Thank You Ashyndal, For Supporting Ultima Online!
    Q169. Sandals: Thank You Fshsfh, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q170. Sandals: Thank You IzellahZivan, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q171. Sandals: Three Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q172. Sandals: To Lady Liquiciaous, In Recognition Of The AoS Launch
    Q173. Sandals: To Lord Kawa, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q174. Sandals: To Oleif Ver Magnus, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q175. Sandals: To Yor Smithe, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team
    Q176. Sandals: Trilug, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q177. Sandals: Umbria Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q178. Sandals: ViC LoIR Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q179. Sandals: ViC Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q181. Sandals: Wood Grane, Age Of Shadows Early Settler
    Q182. Sandals: Wovoka Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q183. Skirt: Grim Necromancer Aphridie
    Q184. Skirt: Sentha Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows
    Q185. Skirt: Thank You KURENAI, For Supporting Ultima Online!
    Q187. Surcoat: CUrely, Age Of Shadows Early Settler
    Q188. Surcoat: Drusus Septimus, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q189. Surcoat: Grim Necromancer Fds
    Q190. Surcoat: Noble Paladin King Fisher
    Q191. Surcoat: Noble Paladin Riva
    Q193. Surcoat: To Ll, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows
    Q194. Thigh Boots: Banglor, Age Of Shadows Early Settler
    Q195. Thigh Boots: Grim Necromancer Rthert
    Q196. Thigh Boots: Grim Necromancer Vradak Uv Grork: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q197. Thigh Boots: Gurru Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q198. Thigh Boots: Sucine Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q199. Thigh Boots: TALEN Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch!: I Helped Usher In The Age Of Shadows
    Q200. Thigh Boots: Thank You Annar, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q201. Thigh Boots: Thank You Legtha Yelinti, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q203. Thigh Boots: To Rayvox , For Helping To Usher In The Age Of Shadows: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows
    Q204. Thigh Boots: To Semra, On Behalf Of Your Age Of Shadows Team: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q205. Thigh Boots: Trish, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows
    Q206. Tunic: Abakan, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q207. Tunic: Asno Loco, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Was An Early Settler In The Age Of Shadows
    Q208. Tunic: Azmodan, Age Of Shadows Early Settler
    Q209. Tunic: BomB Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q210. Tunic: Grim Necromancer Xanossss
    Q211. Tunic: Kalbane Hartbane Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
    Q212. Tunic: Marc Fleischwolf, Age Of Shadows Early Settler: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q215. Tunic: Tailorguy Roxxors Age Of Shadows
    Q216. Tunic: Thank You Gensan, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Q217. Tunic: Thank You Gfhjgfhj, For Supporting Ultima Online!: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Total: 31.6m

@Valeran
    Q141. Sandals: Noble Paladin Corwin I
    Q180. Sandals: Vilis Roxxors Age Of Shadows: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q214. Tunic: Singtifious, Age Of Shadows Early Settler
    Q17. Cloak: Noble Paladin Sotif: I Survived The Age Of Shadows
    Q213. Tunic: Noble Paladin Centome: I Survived The Birth Of Malas
    Total: 1.7m

@ZozmaLS
    R23. Robe
    Total: 0.1m

41. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

Val...I got every item of that color in this auction and really need that to help me get closer to completing a set...I will pay you double what you won it for. I was at a meeting when this ended and wan't able to battle you for it :) I have many other colored Tunics I will gladly trade you or pay you for this one or both :p. Please make some kind of deal with me for this...Thanks