1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Hidden Valley Auctions #15J: Rares Stolen From Blackthorn's Armory

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by BrianFreud, Jul 25, 2015.

1. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

Welcome to the 15th series of Hidden Valley Auctions!

Items continue to flood in from folks house cleaning and attending IDOCs. Have fun - there's definitely plenty of items for the deco-lover to choose from this time. And keep your eyes open for the rest of the auctions, to be posted soon - there's some unique items you've likely never seen, and won't want to miss!

As I expect to be quite busy during August and September with the Chessie festival, this will likely be the last Hidden Valley auction series until October. Details about the festival will be made public within the next couple of weeks!

Once again, nearly every lot is "no reserve"... Go wild! :D
    Note: for the rubble and rose auctions especially, 'range bids' ("lots 10 through 100 - 100k") are definitely encouraged. :)

Auction 15a: ends Saturday August 1st at 9 pm EDT

A: Rares
    Auction 15b: ends Tuesday August 4th at 8 pm EDT
    O: Whispering Roses
    P: AOS and Other Roses
    Auction 15c: ends Sunday August 2nd at 7 pm EDT
    J: Rubble
    Auction 15d: ends Monday August 3rd at 8 pm EDT
    E: Bells and Statues
    C: Food and Drink-Related Items
    Auction 15e: ends Wednesday August 5th at 8 pm EDT
    A: Rare Clothing
    D: "Green" Clothing
    S: EM Sashes
    Q: AOS Clothing
    R: Slime-dyed Items
    Auction 15f: ends Thursday August 6th at 8 pm EDT
    K: Double Exceptional Items
    L: "Of Exceptional Quality" Items
    T: Invisibility Items
    B: Pre-Patch Items - Items with Charges
    B: Pre-Patch Items - Jewelery
    U: Costumes
    Auction 15g: ends Friday August 7th at 9 pm EDT
    V: Bulk Lots: Commodities
    Auction 15i: ends Saturday August 8th at 9 pm EDT
    M: "Library" Items
    N. Containers
    F: Deeded Items and Tokens
    B: Pre-Patch Items - Plants
    B: Pre-Patch Items - Shipwreck
    G: Bugged Items
    Y: Easter 2010
    Auction 15j: ends Sunday August 9th at 7 pm EDT
    I: Armor, Weapons, and Armor/Weapon Sets
    H: Sigil Items
    Auction 15k: ends Monday August 10th at 8 pm EDT
    The Spawning Items Auction:
    W: Rare Items
    W: Rare Clothing
    I: Armor/Weapon Suits and Sets
    I: Armor and Shields
    I: Weapons
    Z: Veteran Items
    M: "Library" Items

All items will be delivered on Atlantic.

Due to the sheer size of these auctions, items will take a day or two to bag up for the winners. I will contact winners for pickup as soon as your items are ready.

For anyone who does not use ICQ or some other instant messaging platform, contact me and I will make arrangements with you - please make sure that you have access to a mailbox somewhere on Atlantic where I can deliver your items.

There will be no private bids. All bids must be made in this thread.

Proxies are permitted; if you need a proxy, please feel free to ICQ me. However, given the size of these auctions, and the number of ICQs I receive daily, if you can bid for yourself, please do. Also, contact me early - for any auction, I stop accepting proxy requests 1 hour before the end of that auction.
    Important: I will confirm all proxy requests. If you ICQ or PM me to ask for a proxy, and I do not reply confirming it, assume that I did not receive it - please send the request again!

For the majority of the items in this auction, I am not the owner, but merely the auctioneer. I reserve the right to bid on any items not my own.

The normal 10 minute rule will apply. The auction for that individual item will continue until ten minutes elapses with no further bids. The timestamp on the forum posts will be the deciding timer.

Please note that North America is now in daylight savings time; please make sure to double check what time the auctions end in your local time zone!

Minimum bids/increments (unless otherwise specified):
    • Minimum bid: 100k
    • High bid is 2m or lower: minimum 100k increments
    • High bid is between 2m and 5m: minimum 500k increments
    • High bid is between 5m and 50m: minimum 1 m increments
    • High bid is between 50m and 100m: minimum 3m increments
    • High bid is between 100m and 250m: minimum 5m increments
    • High bid is between 250m and 500m: minimum 10m increments
    • High bid is above 500m: minimum 25m increments
    No bid retractions will be allowed. Bids must not be edited after they are posted. Anyone caught modifying or retracting bids will face possible consequences including bans from future auctions.

I reserve the right to make errors interpreting minimum bid increments or any other part of these rules. Resolving such errors is left to my discretion.

Payment will be accepted only on Atlantic. If you can only pay on another shard, please contact me prior to the end of the auction. Please also note that all reserves are firm.

Please PM or ICQ 23573865 with any questions.

I run auctions about once a month, as time and my patience permits. If you are cleaning house or have anything you'd like to auction off, please contact me via PM or ICQ at 23573865. Items may also be dropped off at the mailboxes at my house on Atlantic; please be sure to read the book on the mailboxes! :)

The following people still owe for previous auctions, and must clear their outstanding balance before bidding in any further auctions:
    Bids will not be accepted from the following people:
    • Inkboy the Wild
    • Lava Hunter
    With all of that boilerplate out of the way, on with the auctions! :)

#1 BrianFreud, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  2. BrianFreud

I: Rare Armor

I1. [​IMG] Daimyo's Helm {hue 0}- no reserve
    I2. [​IMG] Gauntlets Of Virtue Bane {hue 1161}- 1m reserve

...Also make sure to check out the uber-rare Jukan Ceremonial Armour in auction 15a!

I: Rare Weapons

I3. [​IMG] Pickaxe [glacial] {hue 1152}- 75m reserve RESERVE REDUCED!
    I4. [​IMG] A Repond Bow: Repond Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- Corum/Genghis 7m (outbid Kolka)
    I5. [​IMG] A Blood Drinking Bow: Blood Elemental Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- 4m reserveRESERVE REDUCED!
    I6. [​IMG] A Bow Of Daemon Dismissal: Demon Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- 4m reserveRESERVE REDUCED!
    I7. [​IMG] A Bow Of Dragon Slaying: Dragon Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- Kolka 4m
    I8. [​IMG] A Bow Of Dragon Slaying: Dragon Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- 4m reserveRESERVE REDUCED!
    I9. [​IMG] A Bow Of Earth Shatter: Earth Elemental Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- 4m reserveRESERVE REDUCED!
    I10. [​IMG] A Bow Of Elemental Ban: Elemental Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- Corum/Genghis 5m
    I11. [​IMG] A Bow Of Elemental Health: Poison Elemental Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- 4m reserveRESERVE REDUCED!
    I12. [​IMG] A Bow Of Flame Dousing: Fire Elemental Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- Kolka 4m
    I13. [​IMG] A Bow Of Flame Dousing: Fire Elemental Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- 4m reserveRESERVE REDUCED!
    I14. [​IMG] A Bow Of Gargoyle's Foe: Gargoyle Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- Kolka 4m
    I15. [​IMG] A Bow Of Lizardman Slaughter: Lizardman Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- 4m reserveRESERVE REDUCED!
    I16. [​IMG] A Bow Of Lizardman Slaughter: Lizardman Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- 4m reserveRESERVE REDUCED!
    I17. [​IMG] A Bow Of Ogre Thrashing: Ogre Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- Kolka 4m
    I18. [​IMG] A Bow Of Ophidian Slaying: Ophidian Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- Kolka 4m
    I19. [​IMG] A Bow Of Orc Slaying: Orc Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- Kolka 4m
    I20. [​IMG] A Bow Of Scorpion's Bane: Scorpion Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- Kolka 4m
    I21. [​IMG] A Bow Of Scorpion's Bane: Scorpion Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- 4m reserveRESERVE REDUCED!
    I22. [​IMG] A Bow Of Snake's Bane: Snake Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- 4m reserveRESERVE REDUCED!
    I23. [​IMG] A Bow Of Snake's Bane: Snake Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- 4m reserveRESERVE REDUCED!
    I24. [​IMG] A Bow Of Spider's Death: Spider Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- Kolka 4m
    I25. [​IMG] A Bow Of Summer Wind: Snow Elemental Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- Kolka 4m
    I26. [​IMG] A Bow Of Vacuum: Air Elemental Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- Kolka 4m
    I27. [​IMG] A Bow Of Water Dissipation: Water Elemental Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}- 4m reserveRESERVE REDUCED!
    I28. [​IMG] A Repond Bow: Earth Elemental Slayer, Repond Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1.2m (outbid Corum/Genghis)
    I29. [​IMG] A Blood Drinking Bow: Scorpion Slayer, Blood Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I30. [​IMG] A Bow Of Daemon Dismissal: Demon Slayer, Air Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I31. [​IMG] A Bow Of Dragon Slaying: Gargoyle Slayer, Dragon Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I32. [​IMG] A Bow Of Dragon Slaying: Spider Slayer, Dragon Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I33. [​IMG] A Bow Of Earth Shatter: Ophidian Slayer, Earth Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I34. [​IMG] A Bow Of Elemental Health: Dragon Slayer, Poison Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I35. [​IMG] A Bow Of Gargoyle's Foe: Ogre Slayer, Gargoyle Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I36. [​IMG] A Bow Of Lizardman Slaughter: Spider Slayer, Lizardman Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I37. [​IMG] A Bow Of Ogre Thrashing: Ophidian Slayer, Ogre Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I38. [​IMG] A Bow Of Ophidian Slaying: Snow Elemental Slayer, Ophidian Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I39. [​IMG] A Bow Of Ophidian Slaying: Poison Elemental Slayer, Ophidian Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I40. [​IMG] A Bow Of Orc Slaying: Fire Elemental Slayer, Orc Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m

#2 BrianFreud, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  3. BrianFreud

I41. [​IMG] A Bow Of Orc Slaying: Terathan Slayer, Orc Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I42. [​IMG] A Bow Of Scorpion's Bane: Ogre Slayer, Scorpion Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I43. [​IMG] A Bow Of Snake's Bane: Orc Slayer, Snake Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I44. [​IMG] A Bow Of Snake's Bane: Gargoyle Slayer, Snake Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I45. [​IMG] A Bow Of Snake's Bane: Gargoyle Slayer, Snake Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I46. [​IMG] A Bow Of Spider's Death: Snow Elemental Slayer, Spider Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I47. [​IMG] A Bow Of Spider's Death: Ophidian Slayer, Spider Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I48. [​IMG] A Bow Of Summer Wind: Gargoyle Slayer, Snow Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I49. [​IMG] A Bow Of Summer Wind: Water Elemental Slayer, Snow Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I50. [​IMG] A Bow Of Summer Wind: Ophidian Slayer, Snow Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I51. [​IMG] A Bow Of Summer Wind: Snake Slayer, Snow Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I52. [​IMG] A Bow Of Terathan Slaying: Terathan Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I53. [​IMG] A Bow Of Terathan Slaying: Air Elemental Slayer, Terathan Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I54. [​IMG] A Bow Of Terathan Slaying: Gargoyle Slayer, Terathan Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I55. [​IMG] A Bow Of Troll Slaughter: Orc Slayer, Troll Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I56. [​IMG] A Bow Of Troll Slaughter: Ophidian Slayer, Troll Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I57. [​IMG] A Bow Of Troll Slaughter: Ophidian Slayer, Troll Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I58. [​IMG] A Bow Of Vacuum: Troll Slayer, Air Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I59. [​IMG] A Bow Of Vacuum: Terathan Slayer, Air Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I60. [​IMG] A Bow Of Water Dissipation: Snake Slayer, Water Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}- Ivester77 1m
    I61. [​IMG] A Celebratory Wand Of Fireworks - July 2010 {hue 0}- 4m reserve
    I62. [​IMG] A Celebratory Wand Of Fireworks - July 2010 {hue 0}- 4m reserve
    I63. [​IMG] A Celebratory Wand Of Fireworks - July 2010 {hue 0}- 4m reserve
    I64. [​IMG] A Celebratory Wand Of Fireworks - July 2010 {hue 0}- 4m reserve
    I65. [​IMG] A Bow (practice Weapon) {hue 0}- no reserve
    I66. [​IMG] A Crook (practice Weapon) {hue 0}- no reserve
    I67. [​IMG] A Hatchet (practice Weapon) {hue 0}- no reserve
    I68. [​IMG] A Hatchet (practice Weapon) {hue 0}- no reserve
    I69. [​IMG] A Hatchet (practice Weapon) {hue 0}- no reserve
    I70. [​IMG] A Hatchet (practice Weapon) {hue 0}- no reserve
    I71. [​IMG] A Hatchet (practice Weapon) {hue 0}- no reserve
    I72. [​IMG] A Magic Bow: Spider Slayer {hue 0}- 1m reserve
    I73. [​IMG] A Magic Bow: Snake Slayer {hue 0}- 1m reserve
    I74. [​IMG] A Magic Bow: Ogre Slayer {hue 0}- 1m reserve
    I75. [​IMG] A Sparkling Staff {hue 1287}- slippjeem 5m (outbid ZozmaLS)
    I76. [​IMG] A Sparkling Staff {hue 1287}- slippjeem 5m (outbid ZozmaLS)
    I77. [​IMG] A Spear (practice Weapon) {hue 0}- no reserve
    I78. [​IMG] Berserker's Bardiche {hue 1157}- Brian 100k
    I79. [​IMG] Crude Orcish Axe {hue 1132}- Zandor 35m
    I80. [​IMG] Dagger – Double slayer: Ogre Slayer + Earth Elemental Slayer {hue 0}- slippjeem 250k

#3 BrianFreud, Jul 25, 2015
  4. BrianFreud

I81. [​IMG] Echo Staff {hue 0}- 10m reserve
    I82. [​IMG] Exiler {hue 0}- no reserve
    I83. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- slippjeem 3m (outbid ZozmaLS)
    I84. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- slippjeem 3m (outbid ZozmaLS)
    I85. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- slippjeem 3m (outbid ZozmaLS)
    I86. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- slippjeem 3m (outbid ZozmaLS)
    I87. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- slippjeem 3m (outbid ZozmaLS)
    I88. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- slippjeem 3m (outbid ZozmaLS)
    I89. [​IMG] Glass Dagger {hue 1154}- 5m reserve
    I90. [​IMG] Katana – Double slayer: Undead Slayer + Lizardman Slayer {hue 0}- slippjeem 200k (outbid Nereus)
    I91. [​IMG] Powerful Fireworks Staff {hue 1169}- 1m reserve
    I92. [​IMG] Powerful Fireworks Staff {hue 1150}- 1m reserve
    I93. [​IMG] Staff Of Fireworks {hue 1161}- 2m reserve
    I94. [​IMG] Staff Of Fireworks {hue 1161}- 2m reserve
    I95. [​IMG] Staff Of Fireworks {hue 1161}- 2m reserve
    I96. [​IMG] Staff Of Fireworks {hue 1161}- 2m reserve
    I97. [​IMG] Staff Of Fireworks {hue 1161}- 2m reserve
    I98. [​IMG] Staff Of Independence {hue 33}- 2.5m reserve
    I99. [​IMG] Staff Of Independence {hue 33}- 2.5m reserve
    I100. [​IMG] Staff Of Independence {hue 33}- 2.5m reserve
    I101. [​IMG] Staff Of Independence {hue 33}- 2.5m reserve
    I102. [​IMG] Staff Of Independence {hue 33}- 2.5m reserve
    I103. [​IMG] Staff Of Sparks {hue 3}- 2m reserve
    I104. [​IMG] Staff Of Sparks {hue 3}- 2m reserve
    I105. [​IMG] Staff Of Sparks {hue 3}- 2m reserve
    I106. [​IMG] Staff Of Sparks {hue 3}- 2m reserve
    I107. [​IMG] Staff Of Sparks {hue 3}- 2m reserve
    I108. [​IMG] Staff Of Sparks {hue 3}- 2m reserve
    I109. [​IMG] Executioner's Axe {hue 1157}- slippjeem 100k
    I110. [​IMG] Scimitar {hue 33}- Xelious Norwood 100k
    I111. [​IMG] Vanquishing Bow {hue 0}- 2m reserve

I: Rare Suits

I109. Crimson-hued Invasion suit: Platemail Helm, Arms, Gloves, Gorget, Legs, Tunic - ivester77 5m
    I110. Crimson-hued Invasion suit: Ringmail Gloves, Leggings, Sleeves, Tunic - 5m reserve
    I111. Crimson-hued Invasion suit: Ringmail Gloves, Leggings, Sleeves, Tunic - 5m reserve
    I112. Scout suit [non-replica]: Scout's Circlet, Studded Gloves, Studded Gorget, Studded Leggings, Studded Sleeves, Studded Tunic - 25m reserve
    I113. Sorcerer's suit (female) [non-replica]: Female Armor, Gloves, Gorget, Hat, Skirt, Sleeves - 15m reserve
    114. Knight's suit [male, includes all helmets, non-replica]: Knight's Arms, Bascinet, Breastplate, Breastplate, Close Helm, Gloves, Gorget, Legs, Norse Helm, Plate Helm - 25m reserve

#4 BrianFreud, Jul 25, 2015
  5. BrianFreud

H: Sigil Items: Suits

H1. Sigil-hued Male Platemail suit: Platemail Helm, Arms, Gloves, Gorget, Legs, Tunic - slippjeem 7m (outbid ivester77)
    H2. Sigil-hued Male Platemail suit: Platemail Helm, Arms, Gloves, Gorget, Legs, Tunic - slippjeem 7m (outbid ivester77)
    H3. Sigil-hued Female Platemail suit: Platemail Helm, Arms, Gloves, Gorget, Legs, Female Plate - THP 5m
    H4. Sigil-hued Ringmail suit: Ringmail Gloves, Leggings, Sleeves, Tunic - 5m reserve
    H5. Sigil-hued Ringmail suit: Ringmail Gloves, Leggings, Sleeves, Tunic - 5m reserve
    H6. Sigil-hued Ringmail suit: Ringmail Gloves, Leggings, Sleeves, Tunic - 5m reserve
    H7. Sigil-hued Ringmail suit: Ringmail Gloves, Leggings, Sleeves, Tunic - 5m reserve
    H8. Sigil-hued Ringmail suit: Ringmail Gloves, Leggings, Sleeves, Tunic - THP 5m
    H9. Sigil-hued Ringmail suit: Ringmail Gloves, Leggings, Sleeves, Tunic - 5m reserve
    H10. Sigil-hued Chainmail suit: Chainmail Coif, Leggings, Tunic - 5m reserve
    H11. Sigil-hued Chainmail suit: Chainmail Coif, Leggings, Tunic - 5m reserve
    H12. Sigil-hued Chainmail suit: Chainmail Coif, Leggings, Tunic - 5m reserve
    H13. Sigil-hued Chainmail suit: Chainmail Coif, Leggings, Tunic - 5m reserve
    H14. Sigil-hued Chainmail suit: Chainmail Coif, Leggings, Tunic - THP 5m
    H15. Sigil-hued Chainmail suit: Chainmail Coif, Leggings, Tunic - 5m reserve

H: Sigil Items: Other

H252. Lantern - 500k reserve
    H253. Lantern - 500k reserve
    H254. Lantern - 500k reserve
    H255. [​IMG] Sturdy Pickaxe {hue 11}- 500k reserve

H: Sigil Items: Armor Pieces and Shields

H16. Bascinet - 500k reserve
    H17. Bascinet - 500k reserve
    H18. Bascinet - 500k reserve
    H19. Bascinet - 500k reserve
    H20. Bronze Shield - 500k reserve
    H21. Bronze Shield - 500k reserve
    H22. Bronze Shield - 500k reserve
    H23. Bronze Shield - 500k reserve
    H24. Bronze Shield - 500k reserve
    H25. Bronze Shield - 500k reserve
    H26. Bronze Shield - 500k reserve
    H27. Chainmail Coif - 500k reserve
    H28. Chainmail Leggings - 500k reserve
    H29. Close Helmet - 500k reserve
    H30. Close Helmet - 500k reserve
    H31. Close Helmet - 500k reserve
    H32. Close Helmet - 500k reserve
    H33. Female Plate - 500k reserve
    H34. Female Plate - 500k reserve
    H35. Female Plate - 500k reserve
    H36. Female Plate - 500k reserve
    H37. Female Plate - 500k reserve
    H38. Heater Shield - 500k reserve
    H39. Heater Shield - 500k reserve
    H40. Heater Shield - 500k reserve
    H41. Heater Shield - 500k reserve
    H42. Heater Shield - 500k reserve
    H43. Heater Shield - 500k reserve
    H44. Helmet - 500k reserve
    H45. Helmet - 500k reserve
    H46. Helmet - 500k reserve
    H47. Helmet - 500k reserve
    H48. Metal Shield - 500k reserve
    H49. Metal Shield - 500k reserve
    H50. Metal Shield - 500k reserve
    H51. Metal Shield - 500k reserve
    H52. Metal Shield - 500k reserve
    H53. Metal Shield - 500k reserve
    H54. Norse Helm - 500k reserve
    H55. Norse Helm - 500k reserve
    H56. Norse Helm - 500k reserve
    H57. Norse Helm - 500k reserve
    H58. Plate Helm - 500k reserve
    H60. Platemail Tunic - 500k reserve
    H61. Platemail Tunic - 500k reserve
    H62. Tear Kite Shield - 500k reserve
    H63. Tear Kite Shield - 500k reserve
    H64. Tear Kite Shield - 500k reserve
    H65. Tear Kite Shield - 500k reserve
    H66. Tear Kite Shield - 500k reserve
    H67. Buckler - 500k reserve
    H68. Buckler - 500k reserve
    H69. Buckler - 500k reserve
    H70. Buckler - 500k reserve
    H71. Buckler - 500k reserve
    H72. Buckler - 500k reserve
    H73. Buckler - 500k reserve

H: Sigil Items: Weapons

H74. Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H75. Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H76. Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H77. Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H78. Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H79. Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H80. Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H81. Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H82. Bardiche {hue 11}- THP 200k
    H83. Bardiche {hue 11}- THP 200k
    H84. Bardiche {hue 11}- THP 200k
    H85. Bardiche {hue 11}- THP 200k
    H86. Bardiche {hue 11}- panoramix2007 300k
    H87. Bardiche {hue 11}- panoramix2007 300k
    H88. Bardiche {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H89. Battle Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H90. Battle Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H91. Battle Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H92. Battle Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H93. Battle Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H94. Battle Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H95. Battle Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H96. Battle Axe {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H97. Broadsword {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H98. Broadsword {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H99. Broadsword {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H100. Broadsword {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H101. Broadsword {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H102. Broadsword {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H103. Broadsword {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H252. Butcher Knife {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H253. Butcher Knife {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H254. Butcher Knife {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H255. Butcher Knife {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H256. Butcher Knife {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H257. Butcher Knife {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H258. Butcher Knife {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H259. Butcher Knife {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H260. Cleaver {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H261. Cleaver {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H262. Cleaver {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H263. Cleaver {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H264. Cleaver {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H265. Cleaver {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H266. Cleaver {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H267. Cleaver {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H268. Cutlass {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H269. Cutlass {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H270. Cutlass {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H271. Cutlass {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H272. Cutlass {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H273. Cutlass {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H274. Cutlass {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H275. Dagger {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H276. Dagger {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H277. Dagger {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H278. Dagger {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H279. Dagger {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H280. Dagger {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H281. Dagger {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H282. Dagger {hue 11}- 200k reserve
    H105. Double Axe - 200k reserve
    H106. Double Axe - 200k reserve
    H107. Double Axe - 200k reserve
    H108. Double Axe - 200k reserve
    H109. Double Axe - 200k reserve
    H110. Double Axe - 200k reserve
    H111. Double Axe - 200k reserve
    H112. Executioner's Axe - 200k reserve
    H113. Executioner's Axe - 200k reserve
    H114. Executioner's Axe - 200k reserve
    H115. Executioner's Axe - 200k reserve
    H116. Executioner's Axe - 200k reserve
    H117. Executioner's Axe - 200k reserve
    H118. Executioner's Axe - 200k reserve
    H119. Executioner's Axe - 200k reserve
    H120. Halberd - panoramix2009 300k (outbid ivester77)
    H121. Halberd - THP 500k (outbid panoramix2009, ivester77)
    H122. Halberd - THP 500k
    H123. Halberd - THP 500k
    H124. Halberd - THP 500k
    H125. Hammer Pick - 200k reserve
    H126. Hammer Pick - 200k reserve
    H127. Hammer Pick - 200k reserve
    H128. Hammer Pick - 200k reserve
    H129. Hammer Pick - 200k reserve
    H130. Hammer Pick - 200k reserve
    H131. Hammer Pick - 200k reserve
    H132. Katana - 200k reserve
    H133. Katana - 200k reserve
    H134. Katana - 200k reserve
    H135. Katana - 200k reserve
    H136. Katana - 200k reserve
    H137. Katana - 200k reserve
    H138. Katana - 200k reserve
    H139. Katana - 200k reserve
    H140. Kryss - 200k reserve
    H141. Kryss - 200k reserve
    H142. Kryss - 200k reserve
    H143. Kryss - 200k reserve
    H144. Kryss - 200k reserve
    H145. Kryss - 200k reserve
    H146. Kryss - 200k reserve
    H147. Kryss - 200k reserve
    H148. Large Battle Axe - 200k reserve
    H149. Large Battle Axe - 200k reserve
    H150. Large Battle Axe - 200k reserve
    H151. Large Battle Axe - 200k reserve
    H152. Large Battle Axe - 200k reserve
    H153. Large Battle Axe - 200k reserve
    H154. Large Battle Axe - 200k reserve
    H155. Large Battle Axe - 200k reserve
    H156. Long Sword - 200k reserve
    H157. Long Sword - 200k reserve
    H158. Long Sword - 200k reserve
    H159. Long Sword - 200k reserve
    H160. Long Sword - 200k reserve
    H161. Long Sword - 200k reserve
    H162. Longsword - 200k reserve
    H163. Longsword - 200k reserve
    H164. Longsword - 200k reserve
    H165. Longsword - 200k reserve
    H166. Longsword - 200k reserve
    H167. Longsword - 200k reserve
    H168. Longsword - 200k reserve
    H169. Mace - 200k reserve
    H170. Mace - 200k reserve
    H171. Mace - 200k reserve
    H172. Mace - 200k reserve
    H173. Mace - 200k reserve
    H174. Mace - 200k reserve
    H175. Mace - 200k reserve
    H176. Mace - 200k reserve
    H177. Maul - 200k reserve
    H178. Maul - 200k reserve
    H179. Maul - 200k reserve
    H180. Maul - 200k reserve
    H181. Maul - 200k reserve
    H182. Maul - 200k reserve
    H183. Maul - 200k reserve
    H184. Scimitar - 200k reserve
    H185. Scimitar - 200k reserve
    H186. Scimitar - 200k reserve
    H187. Scimitar - 200k reserve
    H188. Scimitar - 200k reserve
    H189. Scimitar - 200k reserve
    H190. Short Spear - 200k reserve
    H191. Short Spear - 200k reserve
    H192. Short Spear - 200k reserve
    H193. Short Spear - 200k reserve
    H194. Short Spear - 200k reserve
    H195. Short Spear - 200k reserve
    H196. Short Spear - 200k reserve
    H197. Short Spear - 200k reserve
    H198. Skinning Knife - 200k reserve
    H199. Skinning Knife - 200k reserve
    H200. Skinning Knife - 200k reserve
    H201. Skinning Knife - 200k reserve
    H202. Skinning Knife - 200k reserve
    H203. Skinning Knife - 200k reserve
    H204. Skinning Knife - 200k reserve
    H205. Skinning Knife - 200k reserve
    H206. Spear - 200k reserve
    H207. Spear - 200k reserve
    H208. Spear - 200k reserve
    H209. Spear - 200k reserve
    H210. Spear - 200k reserve
    H211. Spear - 200k reserve
    H212. Spear - 200k reserve
    H213. Spear - 200k reserve
    H214. Two Handed Axe - 200k reserve
    H215. Two Handed Axe - 200k reserve
    H216. Two Handed Axe - 200k reserve
    H217. Two Handed Axe - 200k reserve
    H218. Two Handed Axe - 200k reserve
    H219. Two Handed Axe - 200k reserve
    H220. Two Handed Axe - 200k reserve
    H221. Two Handed Axe - 200k reserve
    H222. Viking Sword - 200k reserve
    H223. Viking Sword - 200k reserve
    H224. Viking Sword - 200k reserve
    H225. Viking Sword - 200k reserve
    H226. Viking Sword - 200k reserve
    H227. Viking Sword - 200k reserve
    H228. Viking Sword - 200k reserve
    H229. Viking Sword - 200k reserve
    H230. War Axe - 200k reserve
    H231. War Axe - 200k reserve
    H232. War Axe - 200k reserve
    H233. War Axe - 200k reserve
    H234. War Axe - 200k reserve
    H235. War Axe - 200k reserve
    H236. War Axe - 200k reserve
    H237. War Hammer - 200k reserve
    H238. War Hammer - 200k reserve
    H239. War Hammer - 200k reserve
    H240. War Hammer - 200k reserve
    H241. War Hammer - 200k reserve
    H242. War Hammer - 200k reserve
    H243. War Hammer - 200k reserve
    H244. War Mace - 200k reserve
    H245. War Mace - 200k reserve
    H246. War Mace - 200k reserve
    H247. War Mace - 200k reserve
    H248. War Mace - 200k reserve
    H249. War Mace - 200k reserve
    H250. War Mace - 200k reserve
    H251. War Mace - 200k reserve

#5 BrianFreud, Jul 25, 2015
  6. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

H59. Platemail Gorget - 500k

H121. Halberd - 200k
    H122. Halberd - 200k
    H123. Halberd - 200k
    H124. Halberd - 200k

BrianFreud likes this.
  7. THP

THP Stratics Legend

H3. Sigil-hued Female Platemail suit: Platemail Helm, Arms, Gloves, Gorget, Legs, Female Plate - 5m

H8. Sigil-hued Ringmail suit: Ringmail Gloves, Leggings, Sleeves, Tunic - 5m

H14. Sigil-hued Chainmail suit: Chainmail Coif, Leggings, Tunic - 5m

BrianFreud likes this.
  8. ivester77

ivester77 567457598 [UWF]
    UWF

I109 5 MILL RED SUIT
    H1. 5 MILL SIEGE SUIT
    H2 5 MILL SIEGE SUIT
    H120 200K SIEGE HALLY
    H121 200K SIEGE HALLY

Stone and BrianFreud like this.
  9. ZozmaLS

ZozmaLS Journeyman

I75. [​IMG] A Sparkling Staff {hue 1287}- 3m
    I76. [​IMG] A Sparkling Staff {hue 1287}- 3m
    I83. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- 2m
    I84. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- 2m
    I85. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- 2m
    I86. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- 2m
    I87. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- 2m
    I88. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- 2m

BrianFreud likes this.
  10. BrianFreud

All bids updated.

11. ivester77

UWF

128 - 160 1m each
    h121 250k

BrianFreud likes this.
  12. Corum/Genghis

Corum/Genghis Seasoned Veteran

I28. [​IMG] A Repond Bow: Earth Elemental Slayer, Repond Slayer - 1mil

BrianFreud likes this.
  13. ivester77

UWF

128. 1.2
    im not clear if my text was right but I wanted 129 - 160 1 mill each

BrianFreud likes this.
  14. slippjeem

slippjeem Slightly Crazed
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I80-250k

BrianFreud likes this.
  15. slippjeem

I75. [​IMG] A Sparkling Staff {hue 1287}- 5m
    I76. [​IMG] A Sparkling Staff {hue 1287}- 5m

BrianFreud likes this.
  16. slippjeem

I83. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- 3m
    I84. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- 3m
    I85. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- 3m
    I86. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- 3m
    I87. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- 3m
    I88. [​IMG] Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}- 3m

BrianFreud likes this.
  17. slippjeem

I109. [​IMG] Executioner's Axe {hue 1157}- 100k

BrianFreud likes this.
  18. Xelious Norwood

I110. = 100k

BrianFreud likes this.
  19. BrianFreud

I understand :) (Just a quick FYI, so we're all on the same page, that's I28 - I60, rather than 128-160; it's a letter "I", not a number "1").

20. BrianFreud

Minimum 100k bid increments. :)

21. BrianFreud

All bids updated.

22. Nereus

Nereus Adventurer

I90. 100k

BrianFreud likes this.
  23. BrianFreud

24. slippjeem

I90-100k

BrianFreud likes this.
  25. slippjeem

h1 and H2 7m ea

BrianFreud likes this.
  26. THP

THP Stratics Legend

jesus....all those weapons to choose from...and u want same.... THP outbids THP
    H121. Halberd - THP 500k
    H122. Halberd - THP 500k
    H123. Halberd - THP 500k
    H124. Halberd - THP 500k

BrianFreud likes this.
  27. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Okies may as well have a back up plan incase it gets silly for deco.
    H82. Bardiche - 200k
    H83. Bardiche - 200k
    H84. Bardiche - 200k
    H85. Bardiche - 200k

BrianFreud likes this.
  28. BrianFreud

Just a quick note, I just realized that I accidentally used the lot numbers H74-H103 twice; I've corrected this.

29. Corum/Genghis

I4. [​IMG] A Repond Bow: Repond Slayer [unmodified] - 5mil
    I10. [​IMG] A Bow Of Elemental Ban: Elemental Slayer [unmodified] - 5mil

BrianFreud likes this.
  30. slippjeem

I90-250k

BrianFreud likes this.
  31. BrianFreud

This one ends in 15 minutes! :)

I'm doing a little work to fix my computer,but I'll be back to close this out once that's done.

32. Kolka

Kolka Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

i4 - 6m
    i7 - 4m
    i12 - 4m
    i14 - 4m
    i17 - 4m
    i18 - 4m
    i19 - 4m
    i20 - 4m
    i24 - 4m
    i25 - 4m
    i26 - 4m

BrianFreud likes this.
  33. panoramix2009

panoramix2009 Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran quebecois forever

H120. Halberd - 300k
    H121. Halberd -300k

BrianFreud likes this.
  34. panoramix2009

panoramix2009 Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran quebecois forever

H84. Bardiche - 300k
    H85. Bardiche - 300k

BrianFreud likes this.
  35. Corum/Genghis

I4. [​IMG] A Repond Bow: Repond Slayer - 7mil

BrianFreud likes this.
  36. Zandor

Zandor Sage

I79-35m?

37. BrianFreud

I'm going to apply these bids to H86 and H87, since they're identical items, but that way THP isn't outbid.

38. BrianFreud

I'll talk to the seller and let you know.

All bids have been updated, and this auction has closed.

I'll have the winner's list up shortly. :) Also, nearly all items are now bagged from the other auctions; make sure to check http://stratics.com/threads/hidden-valley-auction-series-15-wrapup.346794/ and to ICQ me for pickup! :)

If anyone is interested in any unsold items from I1 through I82, they can be claimed at reserve until 10 pm EST tonight, first post claims it. ("no reserve"= 100k) I'll start it off by taking I78

#38 BrianFreud, Aug 9, 2015
  39. BrianFreud

Winner's List:

Brian
    I78. Berserker's Bardiche {hue 1157}
    Total: 0.1m

@Corum/Genghis
    I4. A Repond Bow: Repond Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}
    I10. A Bow Of Elemental Ban: Elemental Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}
    Total: 12m

@ivester77
    I28. A Repond Bow: Earth Elemental Slayer, Repond Slayer {hue 1107}
    I29. A Blood Drinking Bow: Scorpion Slayer, Blood Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}
    I30. A Bow Of Daemon Dismissal: Demon Slayer, Air Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}
    I31. A Bow Of Dragon Slaying: Gargoyle Slayer, Dragon Slayer {hue 1107}
    I32. A Bow Of Dragon Slaying: Spider Slayer, Dragon Slayer {hue 1107}
    I33. A Bow Of Earth Shatter: Ophidian Slayer, Earth Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}
    I34. A Bow Of Elemental Health: Dragon Slayer, Poison Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}
    I35. A Bow Of Gargoyle's Foe: Ogre Slayer, Gargoyle Slayer {hue 1107}
    I36. A Bow Of Lizardman Slaughter: Spider Slayer, Lizardman Slayer {hue 1107}
    I37. A Bow Of Ogre Thrashing: Ophidian Slayer, Ogre Slayer {hue 1107}
    I38. A Bow Of Ophidian Slaying: Snow Elemental Slayer, Ophidian Slayer {hue 1107}
    I39. A Bow Of Ophidian Slaying: Poison Elemental Slayer, Ophidian Slayer {hue 1107}
    I40. A Bow Of Orc Slaying: Fire Elemental Slayer, Orc Slayer {hue 1107}
    I41. A Bow Of Orc Slaying: Terathan Slayer, Orc Slayer {hue 1107}
    I42. A Bow Of Scorpion's Bane: Ogre Slayer, Scorpion Slayer {hue 1107}
    I43. A Bow Of Snake's Bane: Orc Slayer, Snake Slayer {hue 1107}
    I44. A Bow Of Snake's Bane: Gargoyle Slayer, Snake Slayer {hue 1107}
    I45. A Bow Of Snake's Bane: Gargoyle Slayer, Snake Slayer {hue 1107}
    I46. A Bow Of Spider's Death: Snow Elemental Slayer, Spider Slayer {hue 1107}
    I47. A Bow Of Spider's Death: Ophidian Slayer, Spider Slayer {hue 1107}
    I48. A Bow Of Summer Wind: Gargoyle Slayer, Snow Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}
    I49. A Bow Of Summer Wind: Water Elemental Slayer, Snow Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}
    I50. A Bow Of Summer Wind: Ophidian Slayer, Snow Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}
    I51. A Bow Of Summer Wind: Snake Slayer, Snow Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}
    I52. A Bow Of Terathan Slaying: Terathan Slayer {hue 1107}
    I53. A Bow Of Terathan Slaying: Air Elemental Slayer, Terathan Slayer {hue 1107}
    I54. A Bow Of Terathan Slaying: Gargoyle Slayer, Terathan Slayer {hue 1107}
    I55. A Bow Of Troll Slaughter: Orc Slayer, Troll Slayer {hue 1107}
    I56. A Bow Of Troll Slaughter: Ophidian Slayer, Troll Slayer {hue 1107}
    I57. A Bow Of Troll Slaughter: Ophidian Slayer, Troll Slayer {hue 1107}
    I58. A Bow Of Vacuum: Troll Slayer, Air Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}
    I59. A Bow Of Vacuum: Terathan Slayer, Air Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}
    I60. A Bow Of Water Dissipation: Snake Slayer, Water Elemental Slayer {hue 1107}
    I109. Crimson-hued Invasion suit: Platemail Helm, Arms, Gloves, Gorget, Legs, Tunic
    Total: 38.2m

@Kolka
    I7. A Bow Of Dragon Slaying: Dragon Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}
    I12. A Bow Of Flame Dousing: Fire Elemental Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}
    I14. A Bow Of Gargoyle's Foe: Gargoyle Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}
    I17. A Bow Of Ogre Thrashing: Ogre Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}
    I18. A Bow Of Ophidian Slaying: Ophidian Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}
    I19. A Bow Of Orc Slaying: Orc Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}
    I20. A Bow Of Scorpion's Bane: Scorpion Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}
    I24. A Bow Of Spider's Death: Spider Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}
    I25. A Bow Of Summer Wind: Snow Elemental Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}
    I26. A Bow Of Vacuum: Air Elemental Slayer [unmodified] {hue 0}
    Total: 40m

@panoramix2007
    H86. Bardiche {hue 11}
    H87. Bardiche {hue 11}
    H120. Halberd {hue 11}
    Total: 0.9m

@slippjeem
    I75. A Sparkling Staff {hue 1287}
    I76. A Sparkling Staff {hue 1287}
    I80. Dagger – Double slayer: Ogre Slayer + Earth Elemental Slayer {hue 0}
    I83. Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}
    I84. Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}
    I85. Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}
    I86. Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}
    I87. Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}
    I88. Fire Flower Staff {hue 1169}
    I90. Katana – Double slayer: Undead Slayer + Lizardman Slayer {hue 0}
    I109. Executioner's Axe {hue 1157}
    H1. Sigil-hued Male Platemail suit: Platemail Helm, Arms, Gloves, Gorget, Legs, Tunic
    H2. Sigil-hued Male Platemail suit: Platemail Helm, Arms, Gloves, Gorget, Legs, Tunic
    Total: 42.55m

@THP
    H3. Sigil-hued Female Platemail suit: Platemail Helm, Arms, Gloves, Gorget, Legs, Female Plate
    H8. Sigil-hued Ringmail suit: Ringmail Gloves, Leggings, Sleeves, Tunic
    H14. Sigil-hued Chainmail suit: Chainmail Coif, Leggings, Tunic
    H82. Bardiche {hue 11}
    H83. Bardiche {hue 11}
    H84. Bardiche {hue 11}
    H85. Bardiche {hue 11}
    H121. Halberd {hue 11}
    H122. Halberd {hue 11}
    H123. Halberd {hue 11}
    H124. Halberd {hue 11}
    Total: 17.8m

@Xelious Norwood
    I110. Scimitar {hue 33}
    Total: 0.1m

@Zandor
    I79. Crude Orcish Axe {hue 1132}
    Total: 35m

#39 BrianFreud, Aug 9, 2015
  40. BrianFreud

Congrats, the seller has agreed to accept this offer. :)

41. Zandor

Zandor Sage