1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hide n Seek Contest - Win Stuff!!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Qute Pi, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Qute Pi

Qute Pi Guest

I'm gonna hold a hide and seek contest tomorrow (Saturday) at 5pm ctr / 6pm est. at my sim Kaila Ashhouse called My Little Dot.

I have 166 boxes set up. I will hide, guests will seek. :mf_prop:

We will have 4 rounds.
    The 1st round consists of 10 hide n seek games. The winners of the 10 games will continue to the next round.
    The 2nd round consists of 7 hide n seek games. The winners of the 7 games will continue to the next round.
    The 3rd round consists of 4 hide n seek games. The winners of the 4 games will continue to the next round.
    The 4th round will consist of 1 hide n seek game. The winner will receive a mystic tree!!!

Throughout all the games bonus prizes will be given out to the winners of the individual games. I will call out the bonus prize prior to the round. The bonus prizes are: 2 afghans, 1 tiger, 2 bday cakes, 1 boxed cannon, 2 war tables (unsure what category they work in), 1 campfire and 1k cash.All players who participate will receive a cheetah. (34 available)

I hope to see you there! Bring your friends!! :thumbup1:

Edit to add:
    HAVING ANOTHER HIDE N SEEK CONTEST!
    Sunday 7-6-08 5pm ctrl / 6pm est.

Still working on prizes. The least there will be is:
    2 bday cakes, 1 tiger, 1 campfire, 2 war tables, 2 bronze cat anniversary statues, and a tree.
    Same rules in original game apply.
    Cheetahs for anyone who doesn't make it past the 1st round.
    misschris donated some rare pets!! We got another Tiger, Pink Poodle :O and Robot Dog! :O
    I also have a gnome, cannon, and maybe a couple of extra things!
    We require at least 15 players to start.

If anyone has items they don't need and would like to donate, I would love to add them to the prize list. Thanks!

2. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Thats a fun idea QP!! Hope lots of people show up to play...anyone seen gensi?

3. Aster

Aster Guest

That sounds like a blast Qute Pi :) I'll put up a news entry on the main page that goes to this thread.

4. Qute Pi

Qute Pi Guest

Thanks! :)
    ...I hope ppl show up too! lol.

5. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Ah sorry I missed it :( Im just out of work

6. Qute Pi

Qute Pi Guest

Well that went well! :)
    Stella Harvey was our Mystic Tree winner! She also walked away with bonus gifts, A boxed cannon and an Afghan!

Our other bonus winners:
    Johnieboy; bday cake and war table, Mandi K; Afghan, bday cake & cannon, ZZ Amy; campfire, Shorti'; Tiger, Trevor; war table and everyone else who participated received a cheetah!

Thanks to everyone who played! It was fun. I think I'm going to have another one on Sunday. Already looking around my sims to see what extra things I still have. Of course a Mystic Tree will be involved...and cheetahs. lol.

7. MandiK

MandiK Guest

That was super fun! Thanks for the fun & the awesome prizes! Hope we do it again soon! :)

8. EgtBallShark

EgtBallShark Guest

Shucks...i missed it!! Sounded like it wouldve been fun!!!

9. Qute Pi

Qute Pi Guest

HAVING ANOTHER HIDE N SEEK CONTEST!
    Sunday 7-6-08 5pm ctrl / 6pm est.

Still working on prizes. The least there will be is:
    2 bday cakes, 1 tiger, 1 campfire, 2 war tables, 2 bronze cat anniversary statues, and a tree.
    Same rules in original game apply.
    Cheetahs for anyone who doesn't make it past the 1st round.

If anyone has items they don't need and would like to donate, I would love to add them to the prize list. Thanks!

10. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I have a bunch of cakes and cheetahs. Not sure what else, I can meet you on my storage sim sometime this week, YIM me. :)