1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[hides Newspaper]Airmid's Birthday party

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by AirmidCecht, Jun 10, 2008.

1. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

True friends

That is what I found tonight in Skara. Those that know me well and wish me well. It began with Branwyn scolding me. Yes, scolding me for putting out wine and cheese for the evening. Tonight it seemed, that was her job. I watched the transformation of the community center unfold before me as plants and sculptures emerged from her beetle's pouch. I sent word to friends to come tonight. I didn't want anyone to miss out on her vision.

It was not until the first cake appeared that I realized her generosity was centered on me. Happy Birthday Airmid. I was touched, a little embarrassed and happy. Happy to share another years passing with good friends.

I want to thank you all for your thoughts, your gifts and your friendship. It truly is what keeps me here with you all.

After a few bottles of wine, liquor and ale (in that order for me) we managed to....

wait...not sure if I remember correctly....

but I think there were cows involved????

Here are a few early pictures...the rest go in a vault somewhere
    *winks at Shamus*

beautiful community center (thank you Branwyn!)
    [​IMG]

beautiful friends
    [​IMG]

My parting thoughts to you:
    "Do not wish to be anything but who you are, and be that perfectly"

I have perfectly grand friends and I love you all!
    Airmid

oh! p.s. Welcome back to our lands Lord RickZ! We are happy to meet you and have you with us again *grins*

2. Rama21

Rama21 Guest

OMG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIRMID! :cheerleader:

I'm so sorry I missed the party! Here is another one for you; :pint: :danceb: :shots: :party: :beer:

P.S. I hope no cows were harmed!

3. Lady Tia

Lady Tia Certifiable

Omigosh! I need some Hangover Cure! That was fun! And no... no cows where harmed in the making of this event...

:beer:

4. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

For the record, though I had (in typical fashion) abruptly left the party, of course without saying a word, before the picture was taken, I was the one who convinced Airmid to take her hat off.

*chuckles*

Happy Birthday, Airmid.

-Galen and his player

5. AirmidCecht

*laughs with Galen*

Yes let it be known that Galen did in fact get me to reveal my hat head! I was also able to air out my daily wearing brown clothes in exchange for some color in my life, hehe.

I have set out a mannequin at my home to model everything and all the lovely gifts are on display also. While items are not what makes my world go 'round, these items are in that they came from the heart. I've still got a grin on my face!

Thank you for the well wishes Rami! I may divulge a secret or two to ya as we battle in the fields this week *winks*

6. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*looks up from swamped in work*

In a vault eh?

Twas great fun, and for those of you not there, you missed a rare shot at me showing Airmid (and the rest of the meeting) what a birthday suit was supposed to look like! :ten:

*goes back to work, mumbling incoherently about cisco crap*

7. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter

*gets teary eyed*

Oh no, she's gone gushy/mushy on me!

Birthdays of friends are always a good reason for a party!:party::shots::beer:

It took the help of Luna and Bluewolf to really get the party rolling. :grouphug:

Airmid, you're going to have to have alot more birthdays! I can honestly say that meeting was a blast!:thumbup1:

8. Killian

Killian Guest

HAH! well since that was my First meeting I've gone to... have to say... I'll be coming back to them.

I recently just came back to UO .. again.. and the thing I truely missed from UO was the community aspect... Was a plesent surprise to run into a few people I know from other Ventures in my UO life.. and was actually attacked (all in good fun) by an alliance member of my guild... :gee:

Was nice to meet some new people, and hopefully I'll be able to show my true crazy Canadian nature.... which usually ends up with me being on a hunting trip... way over my head.. and dressed in death robes... :stretcher:

*looks Foward to next week :thumbup1:*

9. We :heart: our Airmid :)
    Happy Birfday ! :grouphug:

10. AirmidCecht

To my mystery tamer:

I thank you *laughs*

[​IMG]

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!