1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] high end dred mare

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by taz-wr, Sep 2, 2010.

1. taz-wr

taz-wr Guest

high end dred mare ---- Sold

I'm selling off my high end dread mare.Real stats are: (not blessed)hits-----645stam----125mana---125str------547dex-----125int------125phy-----73fire------40cold-----28poison---56energy--40right now it is 6 time gm with 5.1 left to go on magery.starting bid is 200 mil with a buy out of 450 mil.the buyer will need to pick up on Great Lakes.I will get moa to do the brokering.I will let this run 2 weeks to give every one a chance to see the post.Bids need to be postedgood luck everyone:thumbup1:

2. taz-wr

taz-wr Guest

200 bid has been made

3. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If bids need to be posted. Where is the post of the 200 mil bid?

4. PASmountaindew

PASmountaindew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If you post that bids must be posted then they should be posted otherwise folks will not know that they are valid bids and not just someone trying to jump the price up.

5. I bid the 200, and I've seen the dread in person. I will pay that if the nobody else bids :)

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

If you're willing to settle for about 30 fewer hitpoints, shoot your good buddy Lynk a PM and save yourself 150+ mil and pick one up today on Chessy and/or Catskills!

7. taz-wr

taz-wr Guest

Thank all of you checking the post out. mare has been sold.

8. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone know who got the mare. If it really hasnt been sold ill buy it thanks.

9. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This listing was a farce?

:gun:
    Everthing you said wasn't followed at all inless it sold for the Buy out and that should also be stated.

This was suposed to last 2 weeks?

:gun: