1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

High end woods

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Guest, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't know if i'm doing something wrong here or not I've gm lumberjack a while back and I've gotten a little yew,bloodwood,and heartwood. And I do mean just a little. I've chop on thousands of trees and have never found frostwood, and don't find the other often. I know that they changed it to where its random on colors but this seems wrong. Any help would be great

2. All I can say is: you are not alone!

3. Xanth de Orlig

Xanth de Orlig Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BRPA

i haven't chopped a tree since that change ... to save myself the frustration you describe :-/

4. Avalonia

Avalonia Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Don't know if i'm doing something wrong here or not I've gm lumberjack a while back and I've gotten a little yew,bloodwood,and heartwood. And I do mean just a little. I've chop on thousands of trees and have never found frostwood, and don't find the other often. I know that they changed it to where its random on colors but this seems wrong. Any help would be great

[/ QUOTE ]

If the resource changes are anything near what they are mining, then the only thing that actually changed is some of the old spots actually update now. I have found that when I go back to the same spot I can normally get the same ore over and over and over though. So, I would suggest trying the same trees that give you high end wood over and over until you are absolutely sure they are giving crap wood.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

its not the same as mining.