Well, I'm not EXACTLY new to taming: my very first character when I bought the game on day one was a tamer. But that was a decade ago, and absolutely everything has changed since then. So now that I'm back in the game and want to try a tamer again, I forked out the cash for two Advanced Character Tokens plus the gold for a couple of soulstone fragments, and made myself a nice tamer/peacer. Woohoo. Anyway, so here I am starting off at a pretty good level character, but I'm still clueless as hell on a lot of things; I did borrow some great jewelry from a friend that brought my taming skill up to 110. My lore skill is 90.3. I can snag dragons and unicorns with no real trouble. So what's the problem? I've been told by three other tamers that my skills are high enough to tame a cu sidhe, but yet I've been trying for days with absolutely no success. One pup in particular -- a nice pale pinkish one -- I ticked off repeatedly for more than an hour without managing to tame it. 90% of attempts end up with "you have angered the beast"; the remaining 10% get me the usual taming monologue followed by "you fail to tame the beast". It's driving me bloody nuts! Have I been misled? Do I need more taming or lore skill before I can bring home a puppy? Am I doing something else terribly wrong? Help!