1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] High Mod Carpentry Talisman

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Riply, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Looking to buy a carpentry talisman with stats +25/+25 or better paying very well.

2. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

*Bump* Paying 5 million to 10 million depending on stats, if 30/30 paying 15 million

3. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

Hi Riply, I don't want to Hijack your thread, but do you really need high mods in both?

I use two tallys, one with high excep, one with high normal success.

If I'm making armour or weaps, then I only want the excep chance. If I fail excep then I bin the item anyway.

If I'm making say, the Ironwood crown or Bramble coat, then I don't get an excep bonus anyway, and I just use a high normal chance one so I don;t fail and lose ingredients.

Do you really need high% in both on the same tally?

Cheers

Oz

4. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately for what I need it for the failure rate is very high so I need the tali' to be pretty uhber I was told thier is a heartwood quest that guive these as a reward. I have not ried this yet but was hoping some player might have one stashed away in storage. But thank you for your responce.