1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

High Seas Code help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by tons, Jan 29, 2014.

1. tons

tons Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I bought high seas for my 2nd acct about a week ago. After 3 pre-typed responses from the "support team"... I have still not been able to enter the code. The error I am getting is "This code cannot be applied to any of your current game accounts." I have ensured I am using the right format, entering the code in the correct place, on the correct account. I hate to post this kind of thing here, but e-mail tag with support has been a week long and I'm hoping someone here is familiar with this error.

2. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You have choosen correct account in management consoll?

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

So are you trying to apply it "ingame" or on the Account Management page?

4. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

it has to be applied to the account management page, and be sure the code is in the right way.
    so check where the "-" are.
    it has to be in the 6,5,5,5 sequence.
    typically the store is kicking out codes in the wrong sequence.
    so check where the "-" are and if needed delete them and put it in 6-5-5-5 (so like 3GHY45-FTYU4-47KIL-RETT9)

5. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

this is insane they have not fixed there codes........... it's only been 6 months

6. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Seems it's going to stay that way, I'd be surprised if Blizzard would have let it go a week before it were fixed.

7. tons

tons Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I am in the acct management page and on the correct account. I am also using the correct format that was stickied in this forum. I have no clue what is holding me back from using this code.

8. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

someone else told me they took out the dashes and put the code in and it worked. Maybe try that?