1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

High Seas Entitlement lost.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Petra Fyde, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Check your characters if you can. I was fishing before server down, now I can't, it says I don't have the upgrade.

It's back.

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ah good ! I only just checked the 4th acct. and they still had HS. entitlement. I will check 3rd acct. later. I only have 2 of 4 upgraded to HS. :(

BTW if later when we get the rolling downtimes, if ya do go on Europa maybe I can log on some chrs. there I never use and give ya all their Christmas Prezzies. :) I think I have them all parked at the Inn in Moonglow, atm I do not even remember their names but I know I logged them all in this fall, to see if they got the anniv. gifts...and they did. You can have those too.

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i think i saw it floating down near hythloth

4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just tried my chars, It's working for me, I only tested placing and boarding my ship though.