1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

High Seas Expansion

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Belshazzar, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Got a couple of ? in regards to this, I have looked around some information is out of date or dont make sense so i will ask questions and if i get flammed sorry.

Niter Mining - I mine in fel a lot, along mountains of dungeons, in caves, out in boonies, will i have a chance of pulling up niter deposits alone those areas or is it only inside of dungeons or boat mining?

Fishing - will i be able to fish in fel or trammel and acquire the new fishies just from normal fishing while i am getting sos bottles? or is it only when i am questing for the fish mongers?

Fishing from boats - i am seeing the new fish weight 10 stones each and its recommend put into hold and use a commodity deed, care to elaborate for me on this?

Boats - am i able to take a tokonu boat to fel and such or is there specific areas only?

Do I need SA to maximize the most out of the fishing stuff or no?

2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I hope this helps some :)

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I think that answers the rest of it

4. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Niter can also be mined up on boats in trammel as well as fel. Its not a great rate for digging it up let me tell you.