1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HIGH SEAS Missing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mike of Ameraust, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Mike of Ameraust

Mike of Ameraust Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

A good friend of mine wants to return to UO but can't find High Seas anywhere to purchase and neither can I. Does anyone have an active link for it ??

2. xblade

xblade Sage
    Stratics Veteran

3. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

It might not be available at his region, though, much akin Stygian Abyss isn't available at Brazil Origin store. :|

4. xblade

xblade Sage
    Stratics Veteran

your right i never thought about the whole region thing....

5. Mike of Ameraust

Mike of Ameraust Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the link, obviously has something to do with being in Australia as i cant see it there anywhere. One wonders how oceania is suppose to get more players!

6. Zapphod

Zapphod Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah been trying to update a returning account for days now and can't find it anywhere under Origin.

Another fine EA screw up.

7. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I have no idea about the website you have to buy from in Australia but I missed the High Seas expansion the first time because I overlooked the drop down. I would have thought that EA could show more than 10 choices at a time but evidently they can't.

[​IMG]

Maybe your site is the same way and you over looked the 2nd page like I did?

8. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah, High Seas is on the 2nd page. You have to use the drop down menu to get to the next 10 items.

9. Ereon

Ereon Guest

Unfortunately, the Australian Store (which you are diverted to no matter what option you actually choose if you are from Australia) doesn't have 14 Items from a search for UO. It only has 12. Here is an image of the 12 Items.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you can see the High Seas Booster listed there anywhere, you have better eyesight than me, mind you, that's not saying much given I've worn glasses since I was 5....

10. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

I just sent a tweet to Jeff and he got right back to me (I was amazed for a Sunday morning)

I checked out the site he listed and it is not available there yet, but hopefully it will be available somewhere for you soon.

11. Izzy MBC

Izzy MBC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

On a slightly unrelated note, this is what happened to me the first time I ever searched for Game Time Card (Why on earth I thought Card instead of code, I'll never know, but based on the outcome it appears the correct word wouldn't have helped anyway).

This was on an official EA Support page of some variant back in October 2009.

[​IMG]

Best moment of my life.

Edit: Whoops! This was supposed to go into the other Game Time Code thread! I have like 6 Threads open at once, oh well, you can lol heartily never-the-less.