1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Highest Greater Dragon skills

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by LiberatingLuT, Oct 6, 2008.

1. How high will their skills train up to? My dragon is at 118.8 magery and I guess it will stop at 120?

2. Amgedpha

Amgedpha Guest

Their skills can go up to 90% of their pretamed skills.

3. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Or 1.25 times their Post Tame levels.

With the exception of Anatomy, Meditation and Eval Int. Those go to 100.

Dex/Stamina will go to 125.

4. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

Magery is capped at whatever the post tame value is, which is 90% of the pre tame value. So 118.8 is your cap unless you have gotten your dragon dead and it has not regained lost skill. Wrestling, Tactics, and MR will gain up as they lose more than 10% of their pre tame value (24% mabey?).

5. Add magery to that list, it wont gain either. Whatever you tame it will be 90% of what it was wild.

For example: I have seen a gd with 144.1 wrestling wild. When tame it would be capped at 129.69 so expect it to be rounded down on most occasions.

120 + magery is common on alot of greater dragons...but its a little hard to accomplish when your looking for good resists/stats too.

6. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I have a Gdragon with 141 dex non blessed and over 150 blessed(increments of 25 for swing rate on pets)