1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Hiring a Legendary Imbuer

Discussion in 'UO Pacific Trade' started by DVI, May 14, 2010.

1. DVI

DVI Guest

As the title states I'm hiring an imbuer to make a specific ring/bracelet combo.

I understand that what I'm asking may not be possible, but I would like something as close as possible.

Each ring/bracelet should be as follows:

15 Hiding
    15 Stealth
    15 Animal Taming
    15 LRC
    Max Str

Please pm/icq me and let me know what your cost would be.

Thanks.

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

To my knowledge hiding cannot be put on jewelry.

Secondly, 3 skills at 15, and 15 LRC puts you at 495/500 intensity. You wouldn't be able to fit any STR on there.

If you did 3 skills at 13 you could save on not having to use crystalline blackrock, 15 lrc, and you could fit 4 STR.

That would be very cheap, and you could probably find someone to do it for free if you gave them the enchanted essence (14 needed as minimum, probly 30 to be safe for failure attempt on last mod), 24 star sapphire, 3 magical residue, 7 amber, and 5 diamonds (minimum, probly bring 20 diamonds to acct for failure on last mod).

3. lols

lols Guest

Lynk is correct, there is no option to add hiding to jewelry.

Without hiding you can make the jewelry and have 45 intensity points left over to work with.

4. DVI

DVI Guest

Thank you for the info guys i appreciate it!

I'd like to have hiding but could live without it.

so would it be possible to do max on the other mods I had mentioned, minus the hiding?

5. lols

lols Guest

yes.

If you're still looking for an imbuer, my icq is 598-782-899