1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hiring a (lock) picker!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Tek, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have a black rock chest id like open, need a lock picker.
    Thanks!

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

if you see one of my characters running around (Basara, Gamlin, Mylene are the 3 most likely), let me know and I'll get on Gamlin or the elven Mylene to pick it for you.

3. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thank You Basara :)

4. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

If you still need this done and see me on UO. I will be happy to pick it with my lockpicker.

5. Raider Red

Raider Red Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Tek you don't need to HIRE a lockpcker with as many friends as you have here willing to help you for free,including me.If you need one still I am available all day tommorow(it is gonna snow,yeah) and I will be staying indoors all day,excpet to go get my payroll check.

The reason the snow is a big deal is it suppose to be spring now,it was 83 4 days ago and 74 today,but tommorow is going to be 38 with noon temps around 24 ,freaking cold.

ps we need a popsicle smiley,hehe.