1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hiring Alchemist

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by SeverusSnape, Nov 21, 2008.

1. SeverusSnape

SeverusSnape Guest

I am looking to hire someone who can make 10k pots of all kind. ICQ me with price 193423737

2. Gwendolynne

Gwendolynne Guest

Ummmm....you don't actually want 10,000 bottles or kegs of each potion do you? Or do you?

Safe journeys!

3. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

I was wondering the same thing. Rowan is working on alchemy (98.5) so it would be a great way for her to gm the skill, but 10k is sure a lot of potions. Still i would be willing to do it but it will take a while so is there one you want first? Pm me and we can discuss it or we can always meet in game.

4. Severus

Severus Guest

Yes I do lol, I'm transferring to Chesapeake to PVP. I need a large order so I am not dependent on anyone over there. I know it is alot of work, I'm paying top UO gold.