1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hiring Legendary Imbuer

Discussion in 'UO Legends Trade' started by Obsidian, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Delete

*** UPDATE 1/2/10 -- IMBUING JOB COMPLETE ***

I have 3 exceptional radiant scimitars with SSI and DI that I crafted. I would like to hire an imbuer to add HML and HSL. I will provide all required ingredients (gems and residue) and will pay 50K per weapon. If you would be willing to help me, please reply to this thread or PM me. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. uorichreallifepoor

uorichreallifepoor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

if you see me at the bank let me know what you need ill do it for ya as all ways i just want to be paid what it cost to add to your whepons toons name to look for is eric or jacked

3. Obsidian

Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I've been unable to link up with the above poster due to our schedules. Any other Legends imbuers that can help me? I have the ingredients and radiant scimitars all ready to go... Just need the artificer. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

4. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Only 115 imbuing here, if that works my icq is 8304848

5. Obsidian

Thanks, I actually caught up with the original poster tonight. I appreciate the offer.

-OBSIDIAN-