1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hiryu Colors & Spawn Chances - Need Your Help Please

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Tina Small, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

There's an old sticked thread above that discusses hiryu and lesser hiryu colors and spawn chances. [http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=39801] I wanted to get a better idea of just which colors of hiryus I already own, but wasn't able to get any of the links in that thread to work correctly and get me to pictures that showed hiryus. So I set out to make my own chart and came up with the one below.

I'm not sure that I've matched up the colors correctly or that the spawn chance percentages are correct. For example, the stickied thread says there are Ice Green, Light Green, Green and Strong Green hiryus. However, I've only been able to find Ice Green, Strong Green, and some other shade of green hiryus....not two "intermediate" shades of green. Also, some of the percentages in that thread look a little strange and make me wonder if some numbers were transposed (e.g., .74 vs .47 and .09 vs. .19). They do add up exactly to 100.0, but only if you include all four numbers for the "green" hiryus.

Here are my questions:

Are the colors shown in my chart matched up correctly?
    Are there really four shades of green hiryus, or just three?
    Are the spawn chance percentages correct?

[​IMG]

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Here's a really old piccie of the hiryu hues - not sure who originally posted it, but I saved it for my own use

[​IMG]

and to avoid confusion, these are the lesser hues, just in case you were likely to spend ages trying to get a greater to spawn in these colours:

[​IMG]

sorry, I've know idea what the % chances per colour are.

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Thanks, Petra. I'm more confused than ever now! LOL Two cyans or just one? Four greens or just three?

:)

4. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

5. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

IT'S BACK!!! I've been trying to get to the English version of the Vetmaster tameables pages all week!! They were redirecting to a Japanese version that would not translate. Thanks!!!!!!!