1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hiryu skill cap

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Ivory Norwind, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have an hiryu that i tamed some weeks ago. Wild wrestling was over 100 but now, training it, it seems capped at 100. Is it right?
    Every hiryu has capped wrestling at 100 after taming?
    Thanks

2. pgib

pgib Guest

As far as i remember, if after taming the skill of the hiryu is less than gm then it can be trained up to gm. If it is more than gm it won't gain anymore.

For example, if immediately after taming the hiryu has 101 wrestling that will be its cap, if it has 95 it will grow up to 100.

So to have a more than gm wrestler hiryu you have to find one whose wild wrestling is high enough to be kept over gm after taming.

3. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

4. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hiryu's lose 10% of their skills when tamed. The max Wrest they can have wild is 120.0, which makes 108.0 the max when tamed. If it's above GM after taming, then it's Wrest cap is whatever Wrest was at immediately after taming. If it falls below GM after taming, then GM is the cap.