1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Announcement His Royal Highness To Address the Kingdom

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by EM Barnaby, Nov 9, 2013.

1. EM Barnaby

EM Barnaby UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Hear ye, hear ye!

His Royal Highness, Lord Blackthorn, wishes to address the realm on the eve of Wednesday, the 13th of this month, at 8 o'clock in the evening. He has an important proclamation to make in regards to the security and protection of the Kingdom of Britannia! He asks all citizens to hear him in the throne room on this night.

Long live the King!

2. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

Notes? I was unable to make it.

3. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

He said the Royal Guard is back. For those who want to be a Royal Guard, you can put your name, guild and info, etc in a book and drop it off in his mailbox located south (was vague on location far as I am concerned). He also stated that things would soon start to happen in towns that wanted things. He seemed to be brief in his address, there were no questions allowed to be asked. That's all I have. Maybe someone else has a different take. :)

4. EM Barnaby

Bytor's got it, more or less. An OOC post will be forthcoming detailing this first stage of the new RBG. The mailbox is the one at the "Wedding House", which will not be a "Wedding House" for much longer.

Lord Bytor likes this.
  5. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage

Thank you Barnaby. I am truly curious to see how the Royal Guard is going to be structured. I know K^S will always be the Vesper Guard. We fought long and hard and had many a test and trial with Elder EM Kasaven to get where we are :)

Bianca_CoD likes this.
  6. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

Us in CoD as well, we have our RBG subguild, RBGU (of Umbra) and there is an RBGL (of Luna) too. We protect citizens in a land that is as of yet unclaimed and ungoverned on behalf of the Crown. Much more protection is needed here than in other places, in my opinion, because we hold shut the gate to Bedlam. A few years ago with the events of Ix Tab, our most powerful mages and emissaries of the Crown reinforced the gate to Bedlam (you can see that today with the bands of powerful energy around it). For how much longer will it hold? No one can really tell. So Queen Dawn set up a regiment there long long ago to ensure the people of the city would be safe. CoD, serving the Crown, became the city's protectorant and has raised funds and held many events such as the Great Fair of Umbra and the Black Tie Gala to help the city rise above its cursed past.

Our guildie also has the RBG of Minoc, RGoM (Royal Guard of Minoc), which was recently reinstated to function alongside my character Ariana, who is the Governor of Minoc. So there is a lot of us that have a good stake in the RBG and have held it for many many years, such as Lord Bytor mentions for K^S. Its my hope, and that of our guildies, that we bring all the regiments out from retirement and working together.

~ Sue.

7. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage

How is the info coming EM Barnaby ? I don't want to commit a book with info, if I don't know the details. Sorry. Please let us now. Thank you.

8. EM Barnaby

I'll have it worked up this weekend, perhaps as early as tomorrow morning.

Lord Bytor likes this.
  9. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage

Sweet ! Thank you. Looking forward to reading about it. :thumbsup: