1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Historical Banners

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Duncan McDermott, May 19, 2015.

1. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

If a house was placed in 2001 would that qualify for a historical banner? If it would how would you go about getting one?

2. Melchiah

Melchiah Journeyman

I'm in the same boat in that my marble patio was placed back in 2000, and have owned it since then. Would love to know how to go about adding it to the roster!

3. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

I was given a link: [email protected] on another thread to apply for the banner. I emailed account name house coordinates, date of house placement taken from the house menu, and house name. I am not sure if this is enough information but it was what I had to send. I have not heard back yet in several days and do not know if I will. I just hope to log in one day and see the banner in front of the house.

*edit* forgot to add the house owners name and shard to that list.

#3 Duncan McDermott, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 22, 2015
  4. syndael

syndael Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I emailed both of them, with shard, location, name of house and even a picture. no reply.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!