1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

History of the Game

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Kahlan_FHP, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Kahlan_FHP

Kahlan_FHP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    I remember before the publish that ruined UO...pub16, I took part in probably the largest scale battle ever in UO. Over 400 participants on the same screen. Yes, needless to say, the lag was atrocious and I was only alive for a minute or so as it was complete mayhem. Believe it or not I was on the Fel team! The event didnt go anything as planned because at the rez points nobody would stop rez killing :p It was fun though. They all say Fel won but man...there was an ass ton of blues.
  2. Sir Willy

Sir Willy Guest

:yell: Look at that NO Dragons or pets other then the horses people were riding, and NO feilds, just pure choas. Ahhh the good ole days.:yell:
  3. I miss those days. New UO kinda sucks in ways compared to back then. Some 'upgrades' are better.....but i miss those days.
  4. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    insta hally hits.. i miss you soo.
  5. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jul 29, 2008

*misses big bag o' hallys*