1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

history repeats JSV KOC AND TNT.....and DAGR ???

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by pikon198, Dec 28, 2007.

1. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

TADA - not in before the lock, anyways i thought ide just take some heat off of JSV, so they can get a breather, i think JSV can pvp better in game then on the boards, unlike me the master of board pvp. [​IMG]

2. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

No punching horses here, if you wanna punch something punch a cat, they are evil and useless.

3. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

I hate cats too.

They make me sneeze.

4. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Yall suck! Kitty Kat's rule!

Btw, Pikon.. They call me The Katler for a reason! Muahahaahahhahahahha!!! *gasp*

[​IMG]

5. heh, I think I would have come up with a different analogy....

This one has lock wrote all over it, I really dont like being compared to a Nazi, but ive never punched a Mod button, and probably never will.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

7. what a dumbass analogy...

8. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

thanks sexy, now get a life and stop posting on the forums of a game you dont play anymore.

have a nice day and dont let the door hit you on the way out.

9. I would like to see Castor especially,along with Grot, Wulf, Grimbold, Big D, and many others running around this Land.
    I miss all of them...

10. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Ditto that!

11. I understand people dont like JSV's tactics. but to say there the reason people are leaving the game is crap! people leave the game for there own reasons, mostly cause the game is broken crap.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I saw your movie Castor

[​IMG]

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

thanks sexy, now get a life and stop posting on the forums of a game you dont play anymore.

have a nice day and dont let the door hit you on the way out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...I believe I am going to go with the standard response they use on the WoW forums.

NO U!!!

-Skylark