1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hit Chance for faster cast?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Sep 9, 2008.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

Ok so Iv killed a ton of dexxers, and I dont play mine so I have probably between 100-200 awesome hit chance jewels, alot with enhance pots, alot with DCI, LMC, the works a huge chunk is all above 10 and the stuff that ist has sufficent mods to make up for it.

My problem is Im running out of faster cast jewels, mainly 1/2s.
    I need 1/2s and I need GOOD 1/1s or even 1/3s.

Anyone interested in trading? Il trade on a 1 for 1 basis or do bulk deals, juss message me here or icq at 448-196-674 and we can discuss parameters.
  2. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 30, 2008

I think A LOT more casters are pvping these days than actual farmers bringing up stuff.

i mean i notice a lot of the evil guilds have been exchanging evil dyed stuff back forth.

i probably have over 100+ HCI jewels with more than 10 on them.
  3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I have so many fc jewels there coming out my ears, keep stock piling them in hopes my area gets cable and then run a mage, but i guess thats a pipe dream......lol
  4. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    I'm just gonna sell my 1/3s in bulk by the 100