1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hit Fatigue + Hit Mana Drain

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by CorwinXX, May 13, 2015.

1. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You know that Night Terror is one of most annoying monsters in UO. It hits heavy, cast necro and magic spells... It is really very dangerous monster.

Here is how Hit Fatigue + Hit Mana Drain combo affects its.
    My char has no parrying. My char has 30 DCI... 10 DCI when DF is on.
    Wraith form for Mana Drain.

p.s. At the end I tried weapons with different elemental damage types to find its lowest resists - this is why I made a step back.

2. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Keeper

Not really seeing it. It's hits look weak, but at the normal speed, so not really sure the Hit Fatigue is working how it should. It does look out of mana, but then it probably would anyway from Wraith. There's a guy on YouTube basically AI's it to death for pretty much the same damage without Discord (takes the same damage too).

It looks easy enough that I'm surprised you didn't leave jewelery on and add Despair and Tribulation on top of the Double Strikes.

& it's Phys.

#2 Lord GOD(GOD), May 14, 2015
    Last edited: May 14, 2015
  3. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It does up to 100 damage per hit against 70 resists.
    As to Leonardo ... his targets look pretty weird... Slasher doesn't stun (panic + shower), Night Terror does low damage and cast at slow rate,... Well, may be he knows some secret.

AI does the same damage with Discord and without one.
    I didn't tried to kill it faster. I just was testing something and suddenly decided to make a video. Would I hunt for records I'd find a Night Terror that I do 200+ damage against.

Night Terror may look easy on this videos but it is really not. You can try it yourself - 1 minute run from Ter Mur moongate.

4. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Night Terror is really annoying. 80+ hp hits, lethal poison, probably more than 120 spirit speak, constant spam of mind rot, corpse skin, revenant and evil omen. They are somewhat easy when out of mana, but until then not so.
    Mystic dexxer can kill them rather safe since they dont seem to dispel the rc, but takes time.

Did a few experiments using hit mana drain, hit fatigue and hla myself, did like the combo of mana drain, hla + high dci best. Hit fatigue + hit mana drain did seem to be less reliable. But may depend on what you are fighting.

5. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have tried without Hit Fatigue. It seems it not only hit more but also cast more.

6. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I see that you don't have resist. What do you do when you get Blood Oath, just accept that you will die? By my calculations, if you land a double strike while blood oathed in this scenario, you will take ... 200ish damage. Sometimes I'm not fast enough to eat an apple/drop my weapon/step away when the oath lands on me. I once did 340 damage to myself in this case.

7. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Tab out to peace mode.

8. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Qfw