1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hit Points Bug?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by JC the Builder, Aug 16, 2009.

1. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

When is Stratics going to make a SA beta forum? The U Hall is completely overrun with SA beta topics.

Anyway, I saw a little while ago that I had 220 hit points. I don't know how I got them. When I logged in a little bit ago I had 160. After I blessed myself it dropped to 123. When bless wore off I had 120. This is on a human character. I don't know what caused it otherwise I would report it. I just wanted to make sure people know to watch out for this. Having double normal hit points could be a bad bug if it goes live.

2. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Your correct on the bug part, my elf showed 188 hp, 88 dex & 166 int on a bard. Once Blessed it dropped some but not back to what it was suppose to be at. (Are you using UOA also JC, I am & it was how I noticed the huge difference)

[​IMG]

4. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes I started using UOAssist today. I thought it might be UOA that is bugged but I opened the status bar and it said 220 hit points.

5. deraiky

deraiky Guest

What ive figured :

Str Increase Items (& Hit Point Items) + the AoS Stat Cap Increase = A lot of Hitpoints

If you recall / chnge the serverline it goes back to normal...

If you now quit UO with the X on the top right and relog its back to 180+ till it gets changed in any way (drag an str increase item off, serverline, bless, weaken and stuff)