1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

hitchin post

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by 1needy1, Jul 5, 2009.

1. 1needy1

1needy1 Guest

where can i get the rope and resolves bridle also the animal pheromone and phillips steed

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Rope is loot from: Krakens and Leviathans
    Resolve's Bridle is loot from: Red Death
    Animal Pheremones are from the Fire Rabbit near Mt. Sho.
    Phillip's Wooden Steed is a Minor Artifact obtained from either a paragon monster or Level 6 treasure chests.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. 1needy1

1needy1 Guest

Thank you and I need to find this rabbit now lol

4. 1needy1

1needy1 Guest

I found the rabbit but i cannot kil it canu advise me please lol its a runner lol

5. jpullen8874

jpullen8874 Guest

I had trouble with that little bugger too. I've heard that energy vortex or blade spirit will help. Also if you can poison it that might stop it from burrowing back into the ground. I haven't tried these myself though.

6. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you have a Tamer, set a dragon on the fire rabbit. It may take a lot of kills. Try and stay in the central area to avoid the casting spawn to the SE and just be patient. It will only seem to take forever to get the pheromone<g>

If your on Chessie, I'll part with a bridle and can bring a greater dragon to chase the fire rabbits until the ingredient turns up.

7. Fink

Fink Guest

Also note killing the rabbit makes you lose "a lot of karma".